7 Replies Latest reply on Nov 18, 2012 12:12 PM by onango RSS

unplayable

nothing to say that has not been discussed already. with regard to this unplayable $100 dollar pos game in front of me ... **** you 3arc and shame on me

• Test #1
          Re: unplayable

Stay out of Core.

Seriously, I don't know why ppl don't get this already.

Last Edited: Nov 18, 2012 9:16 AM
            • Test #1

stay out of core and what play 4 game type ? maybes if they didnt screw hardcore over and added more game modes then people would play it more at least iw gave us domination and k/c

Last Edited: Nov 18, 2012 9:19 AM
              • Test #1

Im with the op this is starting to hit the pos stage and what a waste of my hard earned cash... why would i want to stay out of core when all the good game modes are in their ? pay £80 to play 4 game types ... this is not right .. and thats why call of dutys dnt have betas cause no one will buy it from the feedback on the beta lol

Last Edited: Nov 18, 2012 9:20 AM
              • Test #1

hc is better to some degree but doesn't fix the no enemy sound, flanking/directly behind spawns or lag - its better but.not.by much. lack of game modes too. honestly I'm still optimistic most of these can amd will be fixed.

Last Edited: Nov 18, 2012 11:36 AM
                • Test #1

According to his twitter feed it will be at least a week before anything is done, if at all. That's not even in regard to lag.

Last Edited: Nov 18, 2012 11:50 AM
                    • Test #1

why would they care unless its a glitch that might scare them like unlim care packages ... they do not giv a crap about the players bad gaming... funny how they updated it 27 time before release the playlist started on 1 and was amazing now its a horrible lag fest crap of a mp expierience

Last Edited: Nov 18, 2012 11:58 AM
                    • Test #1

I know multiplayer is garbage in this game. What a shame Treyarch.

Last Edited: Nov 18, 2012 12:12 PM