18 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2013 6:38 PM by zombie_decapatator RSS

!

monoMAN_

Blame you!

i paid many dollars and your game not even worth a penny!

after the new patch everything gone even worst!

You guys wait and "prepare!!!!!!" for 1 f*cking year!! Is this the game you made and sell to the people?!!

Come on!!

A billions mentioning about how spawn system is totally fail!

freezing screens!

worst lag situations ever in a Call of Duty history! It's impossible to play 3 consecutive games in a row! (host migration, laggy screen, disconnected from Call of Duty servers,lobby leaderbord download error, waiting 2 minutes to see your friends "combat record" and many many.......)

completely different sensitivity setting!

What are you trying to do guys?!!!!!!!!!

• Re: TREYARCH! I want my money back!!!

This made me laugh.

Ahhh some people....

sadly i have to agree with him heres a simple test i did  playing on my normal conection in the uk 50mb down 5 up i lag like hell all the time, conect to bo2 via a old dial up modem and its like ive got god mode  cant be killed  grerat conection etc  stop punishing people for there conections

i agree to many probs with blops 2

it got worse after new patch

im back to blops1

I think we should have a poll of this;

1) yes, monoMAN should have his money back

2) no, monoMAN should not have his money back

3) I don't known if monoMAN should have his money back or not

4) I am way to super awesome to care if monoMAN gets his money back or not

**** Treyarch

AC_786

lol

ChestSplittah

I'm not laughing at your situation.... I'm just laughing at the way you worded it.

• Re: !

I totally agree with all of this post..... the amount of money call of duty and treyarch are making of the memberships, season passes and the actual game itself is ridiculous to think that there has been ZERO improvement on the servers whilst in game, since the 1st COD came out. Wether it be zombies or multiplayer, connection interupted i am so sick of seeing, its disgusting. I am the biggest call of duty fan, i buy all their games, membership every year and all the downloadable content. I have well over 30 mb broadband and i carnt even host a game of zombies because after so long it kicks every other player out apart from me... This prevents me from reaching a high round alot of the time, which is another thing that needs to be discussed. Also why no private match settings ??? I spent well over 45 mins this morning trying to get a 2 player match on nuketown zombies with my mate, but evrry time the match is about to start the game joins some one in on zero seconds which is pure joke. And yes i know you can play custom matches fait enough, but if you are wanting to reach a high round and beat your previous score you MUST go in public match, otherwise whatever round you reach is made redundant and doesnt count therefore no high round leaderboard score... Im sure they could do something or other to resolve these problems..... Also i would like to point out all those glitching c*nts at the top of the zombie leaderboards who carnt play the game legitimately, so they cheat their way through and knock all us LEGIT GAMERS down ranks in the leaderboards its scandalous to see that they get away with it :s ... Do the complaints even get noticed on this site though ?

• Re: !

I totally agree with all of this post..... the amount of money call of duty and treyarch are making of the memberships, season passes and the actual game itself is ridiculous to think that there has been ZERO improvement on the servers whilst in game, since the 1st COD came out. Wether it be zombies or multiplayer, connection interupted i am so sick of seeing, its disgusting. I am the biggest call of duty fan, i buy all their games, membership every year and all the downloadable content. I have well over 30 mb broadband and i carnt even host a game of zombies because after so long it kicks every other player out apart from me... This prevents me from reaching a high round alot of the time, which is another thing that needs to be discussed. Also why no private match settings ??? I spent well over 45 mins this morning trying to get a 2 player match on nuketown zombies with my mate, but evrry time the match is about to start the game joins some one in on zero seconds which is pure joke. And yes i know you can play custom matches fait enough, but if you are wanting to reach a high round and beat your previous score you MUST go in public match, otherwise whatever round you reach is made redundant and doesnt count therefore no high round leaderboard score... Im sure they could do something or other to resolve these problems..... Also i would like to point out all those glitching c*nts at the top of the zombie leaderboards who carnt play the game legitimately, so they cheat their way through and knock all us LEGIT GAMERS down ranks in the leaderboards its scandalous to see that they get away with it :s ... Do the complaints even get noticed on this site though ?