4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2012 4:37 AM by MannysFinest87 RSS

WORST COD EVER!

I, i'm an italian man and i wanna know if it's possible that in 46 matches i never met a single italian man. I wanna know why i always play against american who has a better connection and i can't even shot a single bullet? I'm talking about 1 or 2 second of difference between me and them. I don't think that i'm the only italian who play at this f***ing game. I can't lose every single one to one match only because italian connection are less powerfull than american one.If this situation doesn't change in a short time, i will sell this game. Of course, if someone is so stupid to buy it!  I hope that what i've wrote is understandable.

• Re: WORST COD EVER!
          DerekFrost

We're all experiencing what you are, even in America, I hope they fix it so then we can all enjoy the game. An equal playing field is all we want from treyarch right now.

To the OP, Treyarch claims that tthis game now connects you based on your "Ping and Latency" instead of your region like Previous CODs.

They might explain how all of us americans ended up with a japanese Host last night on Nuketown where he was the only one with fourbars while everybody else had two and one bar connections... The game was running at about 15 frames per second and stuttering all the while , The host was murdering everybody and the rest of us had to put a whole clip into each other to get a kill.

I dont understand it... putting people with the same connection in a lobby could be a great theorie.... But they floped bigtime now!! If you win or lose depands on how youre connections is... not about skill.... That sucks...

change ur search options to best connection and u dont have a problem like me in my opinion best cod by far reminds me a lot of cod4