I have Hardened Edition and the Code doesn't work
I have contacted Activision by Twitter and they state to keep entering so i thought it can't be right and contact Playstation Support who were VERY helpful
They checked my code which isn't invalid but is locked to Switzerland Austria and Germany regions. They state they are unsure whose fault it is or how it will be resolved but it will be. They state that there has been a mix up with the codes for continental Europe beiong issued in the UK.
They have lodged the problem and state they are working with Activision on a resolution (strange as Activision continue to say keep entering codes!!!
I eventually got through to Activision Support by phone and told them that they were barking up the wrong tree!!
After some deliberation they sent me an email with these instructions which I've followed and await the conclusion.
Thank you for contacting Activision customer support! Please follow these Directions to resolve the issue you are having. Once again I do apologize for this issue with your DLC code not working.
- 1. Navigate to http://support.activision.com/contact_us
2. Choose your platform
3. Choose: Call of Duty: Black Ops II as the game
4. Choose: a problem with DLC as the issue type
5. Choose: My pre-order copy did not include the Nuketown 2025 code
6. It will then ask you to login, if you already. If you dont havee an account created, you will need to create one.
7. After you fill out the form, click: Submit, a case will be created, and Activision will review the submission before processing
Thanks again for contacting Activision Customer Support. If you have any further need of assistance, feel free contact us again by phone or by updating this incident.
To update your incident:
- 1. Navigate to http://support.activision.com
- 2. Click ‘Login’ at the top and enter your username/password.
- a. If it’s your first time logging into the support site, click on ‘Forgot Password’ to configure your account.
- 3. Click on ‘My Support’.
- 4. Click on ‘My Cases’.
- 5. Click on the Case number you wish to update.
- 6. Add any comments in the box available, or use the ‘Choose File’ button under Attachments to attach a file.
You can also contact us on chat via support.activision.com or give us a phone call. Our number is: 1-800-225-6588.
Activision Customer Support