11 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2012 2:34 PM by That5What5Up RSS

    Negative Reviews

      It's funny reading all of these negative reviews/comments....I guarantee 99% of the population loves this game and is way too busy playing and having fun to come on here and tell us how sweet it is...the other 1% are all sick of getting pumped and rage quit/turn of their system and come on here to try and let out some anger.


      Personally I'll wait and find out for myself! Can't wait!