1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2012 4:47 PM by blaZed4twenty Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        30. Re: Game not even released yet & already 3arc have made mistakes

whatever dude your a camper, you sit at choke points and wait for enemies, you shouldnt try and deny it..

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2012 6:31 AM
        • Test #1
          31. Re: Game not even released yet & already 3arc have made mistakes

Seriously complaining already. The game is not officially released, but some have it, including myself. 3arc already said the servers will be up and down up until actual launch. Yes there are disconnects and some lag. I was playing with some guys across the pond (London). There aren't hundred of thousands of people playing so the matchmaking is off right now.

As for the way the game is designed, I'll say it's a step in the right direction. A new refreshed call of duty. This is what the franchise needed. 3arc did it with Blops introducing a lot of new and innovative ideas and they have built on it tremendously with this game. As for the ghost perk, level 55 is brilliant and it keeps campers from camping.

3arc is know to constantly support their games and they will continue with this one.

Quit your crying, and go play Kinectanimals. I don't see you making any video games.

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2012 6:33 AM
          • Test #1
            32. Re: Game not even released yet & already 3arc have made mistakes

you guys just dont get it.  They are not improving anything, they are changing things that work well and then selling that to us as innovation.  Lets look at thing locially, these are problems that have plagues every COD since COD4

• lag, lag comp
            • spawning
            • 1 or 2 over powered weapons
            • match making

These are things that should be improving with each iteration of COD multiplayer yet they remain just as bad or even worse

There was nothing wrong with ghost, all it does it protect u from UAV, that is in now way over powered.  Instead 3arc have altered ghost and tell us they have done it in the name of innovation.

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2012 6:39 AM
            • Test #1
              33. Re: Game not even released yet & already 3arc have made mistakes

If your just going to complain there is a simple solution. Don't play the game. You won't be missed, trust me

There was a bug problem with ghost in Blops. How many games did you play where the game would go the ten minutes and the score was extremely low. That was all due to people using ghost. Blops was great JT ghost slowed the game. You want stealth with ghost, move around, creep, just don't camp. It works fine.

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2012 6:47 AM
              • Test #1
                34. Re: Game not even released yet & already 3arc have made mistakes

Dude just stfu and sit down. Its just beacuse you sit in corners no where near OBJ and wait for someone to run around the corner and kill them. Other than that, you just choke at 'Ambushing' (as you like to say).

Its a good thing ghost is messed up  beacuse, people like you just love to sit in corners breh..

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2012 6:49 AM
                • Test #1
                  35. Re: Game not even released yet & already 3arc have made mistakes

seriously dude. mw3 had ghost (under another name) and it was much faster gameplay then blops. Ghost was/ not the problem.

Nobody yet has answered this question...if treyarch are so good and listen to the community then why is quick scoping still in the game.  They made it hard in blops and then bowed to pressure from a small minority of quick scopers who could no longer create their stupid QS montages.  Now in blops2 they have made QS-ing even more easier.  Yeah bcos everybody love getting out gunned at close range by a sniper rifle who does not even have to aim fully.

These are the people who 3arc listen to (the youtube QS montagers) and lean the game to their advantage.

Gueuine stealth gamers like me they wont listen to. And so what if ppl camped, I hardly ever got killed by a camper and if I did, I would come back and flush him out with a grenade or flash bang..thats how u deal with campers.

what have 3arc done to address the real problems eg lag/lag comp, spawning and match making.  No doubt I still get thrown into a lobby of spanish players who ping 250ms from me.

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2012 6:58 AM
                  • Test #1
                    36. Re: Game not even released yet & already 3arc have made mistakes

I dont play objective game modes, I mostly play TDM and kill confiremed.

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2012 6:58 AM
                    • Test #1
                      37. Re: Game not even released yet & already 3arc have made mistakes

It's time to start using your reflexes children!

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2012 7:33 AM
                      • Test #1
                        38. Re: Game not even released yet & already 3arc have made mistakes

use that left stick more

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2012 7:41 AM
                        • Test #1
                          39. Re: Game not even released yet & already 3arc have made mistakes

MW3 was not glitch filled or lag ridden. It was actually a good game imo. If you cant get around playing and doing well while someone hs a UAV up. Then you are just bad.

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2012 8:38 AM