1 573 574 575 576 577 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
      • 5,740. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

ChestSplittah wrote:

http://via.me/-6q4sh7e

Where are all these hacked lobbies that everyone keeps running into? I actually spent a couple nights deliberately TRYING to end up in one, and the closest I found was a 9v9 SnD lobby (in the regular SnD playlist).

I know they're happening, I keep seeing screen shots from them and hearing reports about them, but I seem rather immune to them for some reason lol.

• 5,741. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
          ChestSplittah

I just left out of it when I tweeted those pics. Most of the foul crap happens to me early in the morning. The huge names and all.

• 5,742. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

Hmm.. I might spend some time tonight before I go to bed then and see if I can find any. I know it's odd, deliberately looking for them. But for me, it's like a game. It's the same reason really why I look for boosters: Schadenfreude

They always have a bad time when I end up in their lobby, more so if they get assy when I stop their boosting, because then I report them. So I figure, I'll look for hackers too, make nice with them, and once I figure out who was hosting it, I'll get them to play a match with me so that I can record them with the hacks going, and then I can report them to Tina and Candice.

• 5,743. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
              ChestSplittah

If the matchmaking and hosting signifiers were the same as before... We would easily know who was doing this crap. I could always tell in previous CoDs.

• 5,744. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

Yeah, finding who the host was really wasn't too bad before. That's another reason why they should add a "host identifier" to the lobby and in-game. Let us know who to blame when things to go to **** lol. It might help dissaude people from doing certain things if people know they're host and are going to get **** over it.

• 5,745. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
                  ChestSplittah

I wonder if them removing that notification screwed up something.

• 5,746. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
                    bartvandelft97

Flease fix:

- Online 3 gunns glitch. (Video in the original theart)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Foxhound-Pro

1,078 posts since

Jul 24, 2012

Nov 7, 2012 5:14 PM (in response to bartvandelft97)

Re: please patch the 'online 3 guns glitch'

Try linking to this in the Title Update and Hotfix Note thread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Original theart:

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413494109#413494109

• 5,747. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
                      otisman666

bartvandelft97 wrote:

Flease fix:

- Online 3 gunns glitch. (Video in the original theart)

Foxhound-Pro

1,078 posts since

Jul 24, 2012

Nov 7, 2012 5:14 PM (in response to bartvandelft97)

Re: please patch the 'online 3 guns glitch'

Try linking to this in the Title Update and Hotfix Note thread.

Original theart:

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413494109#413494109

If I am not mistaken that glitch and some others related to manning the sentury turret have been around since release.

• 5,748. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
                        vims1990

Just curious, how does the team selection work in MW3?

I'm rarely play solo but since most of my mates have either given up on MW3 or just don't play it, I've been playing solo for the last couple of days.

I don't know if it's just random or bad luck but I get placed with teammates who have either just purchased the game or I'm placed with split-screeners. It's a bit odd for those just purchasing it now considering BO2 is just around the corner.

I don't quit but it's a pain in the a** when there isn't a mixture of decent and new players on each side. I don't think I'm playing against parties, just solo players.

I really do feel for players who go in solo. I always wonder how they do it without playing with competent teammates.

• 5,749. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

vims1990 wrote:

Just curious, how does the team selection work in MW3?

I'm rarely play solo but since most of my mates have either given up on MW3 or just don't play it, I've been playing solo for the last couple of days.

I don't know if it's just random or bad luck but I get placed with teammates who have either just purchased the game or I'm placed with split-screeners. It's a bit odd for those just purchasing it now considering BO2 is just around the corner.

I don't quit but it's a pain in the a** when you can't balance the teams where you have a mixture of decent and new players on each side. I don't think I'm playing against parties, just solo players.

I really do feel for players who go in solo. I always wonder how they do it without playing with competent teammates.

This is something I've been asking for a long time now. As a player who goes in Solo probably 90% of the time (actually maybe higher), I've noticed this trend where if you check the lobby leaderboard, more often than not, the lower players on the leaderboard end up paired with me.

Here's the thing, prior to hackers screwing the leaderboards, I was ranked nearly in the top 100k players overall in Domination. This, for the most part, put me within the top 2-3 in the lobbies I played in. What I began noticing sometime ago was that all the other top players were put on one team, and I was consistently left with the bottom tier of players. Not even based upon player rank, but judging by leaderboard ranking.

I honestly cannot figure out what system is used to determine who gets put on what team. It seems random, and yet there's just one persistent factor in each case, and that is that for the most part that the good players (again, judging by leaderboard ranking) end up on one team, and I get the leftovers.