1 659 660 661 662 663 Previous Next 12,156 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 5:44 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
      • 6,600. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

esmorgue wrote:

@G IH A IN ID II,

Any news for this minority of the community that has been giving feedback about issues with connecticity malfunctions?

Any news on bo2000, capp00's footage you asked for?

Or...should we just except this game for the state that it is in and just deal with it because we are the minority (only portion trying to help) of this large community?

I can assure you we are not the minority and are in fact the majority. This game is broken for everyone. 100 percent of my friends list has major issues with lag to the point where I had to add new friends to play with because all my old ones stopped playing the game.

I suspect the only people who aren't complaining are the ones who now get more kills due to the random lag compensation crap shoot. Back in the old day if you were a good player you would win your 1 vs 1 fights. Now you win if you get the random lag comp roll of the dice in your favor. So now you have all kinds of terrible players who are able to get more kills because of this.

• 6,601. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Check my shotgun thread out I think you'll like it.  Adding pellets makes it so they need to change the damage stats for the guns.  You couldn't add another pellet to the 1887 or it would one shot at max range far too often.  So since the damage would have to be changed, and just having the extra pellets for a more consistent spread is only a small improvement in itself.  The easiest answer is just to change the damage stats for the gun.  The mw2 8 pellet spas was very reliable because of its damage.  If they change the close range damage to match the mw2 spas up close many of the problems shotgun users have with the pumps go away.

What makes me upset is that they blatantly lied about buffing the other shotguns.  The 1887 is entirely unchanged.  The aa12 got strait up nerfed.  And the usas and ksg are the same as they were with emags glitch.  The only actual damage stat they changes was the spas.  The spas is now 30-14.  But besides that no worth while stat was changed.

Anyway here is the thread.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200407720

• 6,602. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

esmorgue wrote:

@G IH A IN ID II,

Any news for this minority of the community that has been giving feedback about issues with connecticity malfunctions?

Any news on bo2000, capp00's footage you asked for?

Or...should we just except this game for the state that it is in and just deal with it because we are the minority (only portion trying to help) of this large community?

GHANDI?

• 6,603. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
              nuttin2say

You're not going to hear anything about that video for the reasons I said when bo2000 posted the video.

No one is going to like that response nor agree with it so IW feels why should they bother with it?

• 6,604. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
                vims1990

I'm just waiting for the day that a developer will post up here: "Sorry, we cannot address it further"

Let's face it, the connectivity will never be as good and smooth as MW2.

Where do we go from here in terms of title updates & hotfix support?

What would you like to see addressed in the near future before Treyarch's next COD game comes out?

• 6,605. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
                  esmorgue

vims1990 wrote:

I'm just waiting for the day that a developer will post up here: "Sorry, we cannot address it further"

What would you like to see addressed in the near future before Treyarch's next COD game comes out?

I would like to see a solid, next flawless [as much as possible] connection. I could care less if weapons are being adjusted. That means nothing if what makes a game run smooth online is tampered with to the point of hosts being picked that have crappy connections or hosts chosen that have adequate connections are punished.

• 6,606. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

vims1990 wrote:

Honestly, I too am waiting for the moment where they just come out and say that the game is ****** beyond repair, and then beg us to give them another chance with MW4 or whatever new title they come out with next year.

The connection issues are just so blantantly terrible, that I just honestly cannot believe even Activi$ion was willing to let this game ship in this condition. For a flagship series, they sure aren't doing much to ensure that the quality is there. And we all know that once Call of Duty tanks (and it will), Activision is pretty much out of luck.

I don't think any amount of patching is going to fix the problems this game has, and it's going to be another 8 months or so before we see a new title that MIGHT be an improvement.

Activision better start making sure that the quality is there before releasing future titles, otherwise BO2 is probably going to be the last of their titles that anyone cares to give a chance to. I know it's my last line. After that, there's nothing else I'm putting into the series.

• 6,607. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Exactly the above.

Most of us have seen this coming whom played BOps. The same symptoms are there. One of them ofcourse being the Devs jumping overboard. G IH A IN ID II knows about propriertry information which is why they'll never admit liability.

Last year the Lead Engineer for PS3 got fired from Treyarch - I wonder if any are going to go this year...

• 6,608. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Most people I know got bored of this game already and are already saying its their last cod (too frustrating and hasn't changed much)

I don't mind the game itself (a few niggles) just the random matchmaking

tens of thousands of people on in the uk at all times and I end up in a lobby with mostly u.s players,happened very rarely on any other game but on this one its every other lobby, sometimes spain, france, netherlands,sometimes all in the same lobby, does anyone know why it matches me up with them and not anyone nearby????? 

• 6,609. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
                          gzowner1

anybody know what the .13 change is?