9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2013 1:38 PM by Divlote RSS

Can't find Host.

Dr_Zusse

This is a repost from the support forum. Not sure if it's a PSN problem or what so I'll just post in both.

I've been playing BO2 for a while now and about 3 weeks ago I started having the issue of not being able to find a host. I figured It was something to do with some kind of a patch so I left it alone. But now after 3 weeks I still am unable to find a host in multi player games. If I join a friend then there is no issue. So as long as I ONLY play with my clan i'm good. It seems like every time I try to find a match it wants to make me host it instead of finding a host who already has a lobby. I guess my question is. 1 Has anyone else eon here had this problem, I know others have because they are the only ones that end up in a lobby with me if I decide to wait the 5-10 min for my empty lobby to fill up. and 2. Is there a way to fix this. I have already tried the connection settings (any, normal, best) and they all yield the same response. Any help at all would be great a blue post would be great. Anyways thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you in advance for the help.