CALL OF DUTY
i have the same problem here when i try to open the game , it apears the scream with " connecting" " loading" and after it crashes... It goes back to the ipad screen...
1. Latest version of iOS 7 and iPad 2
2. My activision name - cool_alexa4u
3. The crash occures when i try to open the game...
4. No error message appears...
I Have read the other posts and I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the game and i got through all tutorial and it worked fine, but when I tried to log on my activision account - it crashed again
Please give me a clue to this issue, I really want to play again on my account...
I have gone ahead and created a new thread for you! Now, in regards to your load isssue. I will need some additional information so that I can have this matter looked into.
- Activate Name
- Real world currency used on account
- Load error message/number
- Device being used
- Date the issue occurred
- Game Version
Thank you for your answer! I am sure it's not easy to deal with all this issues, we just hope a new update will solve the problem
- My activate name is " cool_alexa4u"
- I haven't spent real money in game yet, but I was going to...
- No error message, it just crashes...
- Ipad 3
- Around 23 Oct 2013
- Last game version, I always make the updates.
Thanks and I look forward to hear from you.