1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 2, 2013 12:39 AM by TheBorrowedTime RSS

The New Age Outlaws need recruits ( PS3 CLAN )

TheBorrowedTime

The New Age Outlaws Need You!!!

The New Age Outlaws ( TNAO for short )

are looking for recruits to join the clan and we planning a lot of different things that we just can't do without help.

(1. we first what to make a competitive team, a Zombies team, a Trick shoting and a normal Multiplayer team.

(2. In time we would like to have a YouTube channel maybe even a website and other social media but that would come late next year near the next treyarch game.

Now for this to come to life I will require a lot of help. Help you can give I will need a leader for the competitive team, a leader for the Trick shoting team, a leader for the zombies team and a leader for the normal team.

But there are a couple of requirements for the teams and clan itself.

Requirements for clan/ Normal Team

(1. No under 13's. People under the age of 13 ( children ) are not aloud in the clan as they are often immature and a lot of the time are squeakers.  

(2. No camping. Campers annoy people and get them flaming at the everyone in the clan.

(3. No hating/haters. Haters are not welcome as they give off bad vibes and bring everyone down.

(4. No Hacking/Boosting. Hacking/Boosting will get you kicked out of the clan immediately in you are caught.

(5. No Swearing or bad language. Swearing and Bad language is unnecessary and reflects badly on clan.

(6. No offensive emblems. Please if you have an emblem of a giant Wang or any other emblem that is offensive please change it before you apply for the clan or I will reject you.

(7. DLC. It would help your case if you have all the map packs for the game.

These are just some basic requirements for the clan itself and for the normal Multiplayer team if you meet the requirements you should join.

Requirements for the Zombies team

The zombies team is for people that love to **** train and just straight up reck zombies. You must meet these requirements and the normal requirements.

(1. Know the maps. You will be no good to the team if you don't know the maps like the back of your hand.

(2. Must have a mic. You must have a decent mic to talk with the team and plan those high rounds.

(3. got to be good. If you can not get passed round 12 ( Which even I can do ) then just stick to the normal clan because Zombies is not for you.

(4. know the game. You need to know what all the perks do, what all the weapons do and what all the Zombies do.

(5. Do your job. You are expected to help out with the Zombies challenges.

If you meet these requirements then you should sign up keep in mind there will at some point be a couple of challenges to make sure your that you are a good Zombies player.

Requirements for the Trick shoting team

The Tick shoting team is for people that enjoying doing 720 back flip double tap no scopes and what not. You must meet these requirements and the normal requirements.

(1. Can you even Trick shot. If you CANNOT Trick shot then don't waste mine or anyone else's time.

(2. Be a star.  Must be willing in future to create montages.

(3. Can do it well. Must have a K/D of at least 1.05 this shows me that you know how to do your thing right.

If you meet these requirements then you should sign up keep in mind there will at some point be a couple of challenges to make sure your that you are a good Trick shoter.

Requirements for the Competitive Team

The competitive Team is for the big shots that can crush everyone in public matches and their mothers. But we will require you to fit into one of these four positions. You must meet these requirements and the normal requirements.

Requirements of Competitive Team

(1. Map knowledge. You Must know the maps very very well.

(2. Gun knowledge. You Must know how all the guns work and how to use them to you and your teams advantage.

(3.Game Knowledge. You Must know how to play the game modes and how to play them very well.

(4. Call-outs. You Must know all the call-outs for every map.

(5. Good headset. You Must own a good headset with a good mic so you can talk to your team, do call-outs and sound-whore if need be and also listen to your team.

Requirements for a Slayer

(1. K/D. Must have a K/D of at least 1.25

(2. W/L. Must have a W/L of at least 45%

(3. SPM. Must have a SPM of at least 300

(4. Try hard. Must always have try hard pants on ( E.g. always slaying )

Requirements for a Support Players

(1. K/D. Must have a K/D of at least 1.10

(2. W/L. Must have a W/L of at least 55%

(3. SPM. Must have a SPM of least 300

(4. Dead eye. You must be able to spot enemy's at long range.

(5. Always on hand. You must always be there for you team and ready to lend a hand.

Requirements for Objective Players

(1. K/D. Must have a K/D of at least 1.10

(2. W/L. Must have a W/L of at least 45%

(3. SPM. Must have a SPM of at least 350

(4. Game. Must know how to play all the game modes very very well.

(5. Objectives. Must know all the game modes objectives E.g. Capture The Flag you must capture a flag.

Requirements for Spawn Anchors

(1. K/D Must have a K/D of at least 1.15

(2. W/L. Must have a W/L of at least 50%

(3. SPM. Must have a SPM of at least 325

(4. Spawns. Must know all the spawns in the game

(5. Game modes. Must know all the good spawns for the game mode and the objective.

(6. Changing. Must be able to change to a slayer or support when playing game modes like CTF.

If you meet the Competitive requirements and any of position requirements sign up keep in mind that at some point there will be some challenges to make sure that you do in fact meet these requirements.

Requirements for Your Application

You will need to fill out a Application before you can join.

If you are joining the normal Team your application should look like this.

Name: TheBorrowedTime

Nickname: BT, Time, Borrowed

Do you have all the Map packs: Yes

Why do you wish to join the clan: Because I'm the leader.

If you are joining the Zombies Team your application should look like this.

Highest Round: 32

Do you have a mic: Yes

Why do you wish to join the clan: Because I like killing Zombies

If you are joining the Trick shoting team your application should look like this.

K/D: 1.08

Would you be willing to montages in future: Yes

Can you trick shot: Yes

Why do you wish to join the clan: Because I'm a trick shot god.

If you wish to join the Competitive team your application should look like this.

Nickname: BT, Time Borrowed

What position do you wish to play: Support

K/D: 1.08

W/L: 71%

SPM: 233

Why do you wish to join the clan: Because I'm a Competitive God with a light saber winky!

( Do not copy the examples you may copy and past the application you require and put in your own information ).

I will pick leaders for each teams depending on how well people do in challenges and in the game in general.

From the Proud leader of TheNewAgeOutlaws "have nice day".