8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2013 10:27 AM by milin19 RSS

black ops 2  support

milin19

I really can not find any email for support or any ticket support system can i have the link to the support where i can create the ticket or talk to the support or i can chat thank you i want to make it clear i'm finding the support because i see the message i'm permentaly banned from the black ops 2 servers first of all what i have been banned for when i go to support it come to this page there is something about the boosting.glitch thing and some other and i rellay not doing any of that thing it could ban me this is the worst thing i have ever seen i been playing some esports with their anti cheat softwear i been clean player for them and you guys i did not under stand what thing i'm banned for and i need to know why i got banned and what i get banned for if there is any support guy out there can you please really help me out.

Regards,

amin

• Re: black ops 2  support

go to website piratebay.se, you can get multiplayer crack. Then you can download all the hacks you want

dartzreunion

there is no support

lw-dragon

All official support is handled through Activision's website:

https://support.activision.com

However; if you were banned don't expect to get a response. There is no fighting it and it is permanent so don't expect that to change. FYI, you might also think about at least forming sentances in your explanation to Activision in order to try and get some proper help on the matter.

Activision doesnt care about customer service, they say they do but they are not a BBB accredited company. thats the first step to show consumers that you care about resolving issues, and they obviously do not. If you still want to play the game their is many ways at doing so for free. Google is your friend. A class action Law suit is on the way against this company for not allowing consumers to play the game that they paid for, im sure someone will get fed up enough and go that far.

Activision doesnt care about customer service, they say they do but they are not a BBB accredited company. thats the first step to show consumers that you care about resolving issues, and they obviously do not. If you still want to play the game their is many ways at doing so for free. Google is your friend. A class action Law suit is on the way against this company for not allowing consumers to play the game that they paid for, im sure someone will get fed up enough and go that far.

Bullshit, show me a screen shot of a "chat live" or "new support ticket" link please?

I've looked MANY times to complain about the unplayable lag comp crap and lack of data centers and there  is NO SUPPORT.

milin19

Hey guys Thank you so much for the help but i realized it was 1 day temporary  ban i guess for a offensive emblem i forgot about to close the thread because i really did not login untill today so.....

Sorry,

Thank you,

Amin