4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 4, 2012 5:39 AM by Z0MB1EK1LA RSS

Tranzit - Tower of Babble step by step guide!

Tower of babel step by step guide Rictofen and Maxis, you must have 4 players to complete Maxis but you can do the Rictofen with 2 player (the only difference is on step 6)

Rictofen:

Step 1: Turn on the power

Step 2: Create the workbench underneath the obelisk:

Purple stone: At bus depot crouch in front of the hole to the left of the mystery box location and pick it up

Plank of wood possible locations:

-Tunnel between bus depot and tunnel, where the M16 is

-Platform underneath the workbench in the room where you build the electric trap

Radio: In nacht der untoten

Navcard reader possible locations: 

-In Town between bin and mystery box

-In Farm, next to Fridge

-Behind bus depot

Once built you have to put the navcard into the reader although it says 'incorrect navcard'

Step 3: Build the jet gun in the workbench in the same room as stamin-up:

Main body of the gun: Tunnel between bus depot and tunnel, where the M16 is

Wires: Platform underneath the workbench in the room where you build the electric trap

Handle: Nacht der untoten

Gauge: Cabin between town and power station

Step 4: Take the jet gun to the obelisk and shoot at the stone until the gun breaks

Step 5: Kill around 30 zombies underneath the tower

Step 6: Rictofen should now say about how you need to decrease the power by a factor of 4, each of the players needs EMP grenades for this, each player needs to stand by a green light and throw an emp at them at the same time. If you are doing this with 2 people then once both of the players have thrown an emp at one lamp both jump through the teleporter and throw it at the one you spawn at.

You should then get the achievement

Maxis:

Step 1: Once the power has been turned on, turn it straight back off

Step 2: Go to the obelisk and put 4 turbines down there

Step 3: Kill the electric zombie underneath the obelisk

Step 4: Have 1 person go to town and create a teleporter there and 1 person go to town and create a teleporter there                   

You should then get the achievement

I know that a lot of people already know this, but some do not and as i have not seen a step by step written guide on this forum i decided to make one, if I missed out anything then comment what needs changing!