10 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2012 9:20 PM by YieldingNickel6 RSS

My emblems disappeared

fallball08

Had 4 emblems made and when i look at them now it shows 4 blank squares with nothing in them...

• Re: My emblems disappeared
    ATVIAssist

Hello fallball08,

Please provide us with a screenshot of your playercard and a gamertag would be nice as well. We'll have to look into this for you. What console do you play on?

^JH

Hi all,

I have had the same problem, i play on PS3 and my emblems have suddenly dissapeared. I have 6 different emblems and they are all blank but when i select one it goes back to the last one i had applied... One of these emblems took over 1 hour :/ Pls Help...

Thank You, Huddy1299

StruktureMc

I have run into the same problem as well. Just made a good emblem i was happy with and POOF... all four of my emblems are showing blank squares and only my original one that was applied is showing on my player card. None of my created images were "inappropriate" or "Offensive" in any way so I hope it's just a minor tech issue that Activision can work out soon. My GamerTag is: strukture and I'm on PS3.(IF ANYONE ELSE IS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS PLEASE GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK SO THAT IT MAY HELP FIX THIS SOONER FOR ALL OF US) Thank you for your time and efforts....Game On...

fallball08

I play on ps3 and my psn name is fallball08 lol.  Also i called activision and they said it should come back within 24 hours.  They claimed it was a server issue or something along those lines.  Although i'll know tomorrow or later tonight.

This happened to me as well. After I reset the game many times and gave it some time, the emblems became major rank symbols instead of blank. I heard they will remove copy written material such as characters, but this is not confirmed infromation. My emblems were anime characters, but they weren't even up for two hours when this happened. One of them was a broad outline of a character bearing no resemblance to anything. Either this is a glitch,or if they want toreset your stuff, they reset them all.

Emblems and theatre are down because they are working on the prestige glitch.

https://twitter.com/Treyarch/status/274301795088625665

This has happened to me as well... and I pray it has not made duplicates over one of the emblems that took a couple hours to make.  After clicking one of my emblems and returning to the menu I clicked on "Save and Apply"... which was the same emblem I already had, without realizing it.  So now both emblems show the same emblem, with my other original emblem nowhere to be found.

YieldingNickel6

I play on the Xbox console, and I have this problem as well.  I'm hoping that it is fixed soon, but it makes me feel a little better that there are others that know where I'm coming from.  It happened right after I prestiged, and I wasn't sure if I had somehow done something to erase my emblems.  I messed with it a little, so I might have to remake all my emblems when the problem is fixed anyway.