6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2012 7:56 PM by insane466 RSS

DBL XP ???

heighton86

whats the story on the double xp?? do i have to play the nuketown 2025 playlist in order to recieve dbl xp? or is it incorperated into all playlists as long as i put in my redeem code for nuketown ??

• Re: DBL XP ???
    gambit1969

Its on all maps and gamemodes

uecker4prez

Easiest way to tell you are receiving your double XP, is to look at the medals after a match.  Typically most (not all) are 100 XP, but now with double XP the smallest one I see is 200 XP.

I thought you only get it if you pre-oreder black ops and used the code which came with it?

heighton86

i think im only gettin in it when i win matches lol cuz the medal you get for finishing the match on a losing squad is 200xp even before dbl xp started and the victorious medal is 250 but when i get the victorious medal now its 500xp....

once you kill some one you still see 100 points but at the end of the game

your points are multiplied.

insane466

Listen guys, the reason you only see 100 points is because 100 point is being applied to you SCORESTREAK at the end of the match the points are doubled. now quit complaining about 2x xp and just be glad you can play, in my opinion they shouldnt have done a 2x xp untill they fixed the servers.