8 Replies Latest reply: Oct 8, 2012 4:51 AM by steelpoet1974 RSS

error code 3452?

Hey guys i've been trying to connect to multiplayer since 5pm yesterday and still getting this error code i have tried everything and so has my partner on his ps3 just wondering whats going on since clan ops start soon

• Re: error code 3452?
    ATVIAssist

Sorry about the connectivity issues with Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer.  Lets start by finding out who your Internet Service provider is as well as the region your located.

Now see if restarting the router and modem will help at all.  If the problem continues, you can also try to remove the game data file.  This will only remove the DLC and title update.  Once you have the update downloaded again, see if you can access the online portion.  Keep us posted so we can further assist you.  Thanks!^RT

I FIGURED THIS PROBLEM OUT!!!!  don't ask me why but, you have to call your ISP TECH SUPPORT and have them do a FULL RESET of your MODEM over the phone.  It seems only they can reset the modem properly.  This solved all my issues on the first try.  Just make sure they do the complete reset using their method.

Good luck

Mao_23

hi squeezebang are u with bigpond, telstra in Australia?

It would appear that it is a nationwide Telstra Cable thing if it is really the ISP problem.

Seems every post about this this weekend has been by a Telstra cable customer, just asked a mate who I can see playing online and he is with TPG and all seems ok another guy is with Optus and his is working fine too!

My biggest problem now is my account holder is currently overseas so Telstra wont let me go through to support and get the problem sorted!

im getting the same problem but what is the isp technical support

im getting the same problem but what is the isp technical support

hey guys. Just wanted to share our technique with getting back online through Bigpond.

Not sure if everyone else has had success getting through the servers yet too but yep we have had the same issues here not being able to get online since Saturday.

I rang Bigpond & spoke to an operator & she had no idea about the issues with MW3.. I requested them to reset our modem (Thomson TG782T) from their end as suggested above, with still no luck getting online afterwards.

So I jumped onto my laptop & went into the modem settings (for ours it was http://10.0.0.138). Please excuse me most of this is pretty layman as I am not really much of a tech person . I resetted our modem through the modem settings in our browser & then disconnected it from the internet & reconnected it through the browser. Since then we have been able to get online, hope this helps! Not too sure if this may have changed our NAT type back to strict as my boyfriend is playing lol.

But I suppose that'd be easy enough to change back.

Cheers

steelpoet1974

hi I had the same problem. how I fixed it was I needed  to make changes to my  account  for the error was saying i had none ,I done this by going to the call of duty web-site , some people might think that the game should automatically work with-out doing  so ., well it did the first time I got it and then after that i was getting the error code 3425 , I dint realize I had to set up an account for it worked the first time with out one for i allready had an  existing one  on the network., I then  changed the password on my account and  and re-linked the the account on  the playstation  net work with the Playstation Console , now its perfect. happy days , had the game a year now and only getting to play the online end of it now. it mite not be a modem problem it could be an account problem. with all these up dates.