1 14 15 16 17 18 Previous Next 230 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2013 2:06 PM by xXGrimmHeroXx Go to original post RSS
  • 150. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

LOL.. you have nothing to say thats why you kept on saying "12 years old kid", Get real.. i do not complain about quick scoping, and why should i? i can take out quick scopers easily with pp90m1 rapidfire.. no sweat.. drop shot them and they are gone..

As i said before.. only pathetic players complain about quick scoping because they cant do it and have no skill in this game

• 151. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????
    SULLY130EighT

I don't mind quickscopers at all. I only quickscope when I need too. But I'll admit its gratifying.

The only thing I can't stand is people doing trickshots, or trying to anyways during a public match. They become an easy killl resulting a loss for our team.

Anyone crap at quickscoping, and trickshooters, take that crap to a private match. You don't realize it affects your teammates and the outcome of the game.

• 152. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

Id like to go against ANYONE who thinks QSin is easy.

come on.

honestly.

add me on ps3.

eloquent_emmy143

• 153. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

Lol I'm not going to add you just to 1v1 then delete you. waste of time. Qs is easy. Anyone saying otherwise is either a qs fanboy and too much in denial. You're good at qs so you try to say it's hard so you feel better about yourself when you go into a match lol. I never said people who don't use a sniper don't have aim assist, not sure where you got that from lol. Lol I see i now, I shoot you and you end up in final stand and end up killing me and winning. QS is easy, period.

• 154. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????
    Hyperbatong

but here we are challenging you to prove your point, and you coward out by saying it takes too long time to add someone lol. Quickscoping is done successfully by pros only, add Hyperbatong for a 1v1 if you still think otherwise. You qs, ill use the ACR and lets see who wins

• 155. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

What kind of idiot does a 1v1 with one using an acr and one using a sniper. Is that your logic and argument that qs is hard? By comparing it to an assault rifle?? Wtf kind of idiocy is that lol. And I didn't say it takes too long to add someone, not sure where you got that from lol. How old are you?

• 156. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????
    Hyperbatong

Lol I'm not going to add you just to 1v1 then delete you. waste of time. "WASTE OF TIME" implies that you dont have time to add someone, or you think its a hassle. Yes that is my logic and argument that qs'ing is hard, because SMG's and AR's are WAY more used than snipers, because they're BETTER. What is so stupid about my challenge? You are saying quickscoping is easy, im asking you to prove it. Why wont you accept? Because you cant quickscope?

• 157. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????
    IcyRapture

They're annoying indeed, I want the sway back in Black Ops 2, when you couldn't just aim and shoot, you had to aim for a certain amount of time to reduce the sway in the scope.

Modern Warfare 3 has gone too far with snipers and it still has so many obvious problems, I used to enjoy this game for a few months but now I realize I wasted $60 on a game that they won't even bother fixing, Black Ops was the only Call of Duty I had no problems with at all, and the only game that I don't regret paying $100 for Prestige Edition.

I WANT AIM ASSIST ON SNIPERS GONE AND SWAY BACK. This would fix all problems with snipers in Call of Duty Black Ops 2, and if they did it in Modern Warfare 3 then maybe people would start going back to it.

• 158. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

im tired of snipers

• 159. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????
    primus71

Yes anyone can, but not everyone does. Reason = It's a one shot kill made by unrealistic means. It's a glitch. I've seen people miss by 5 feet and still get a kill. It cheap and most mature people know the gratification of earning a real sight on kill. Some people will do anything to get a kill. It all boils down to a character flaw or immaturity. Everyone knows its bullshit, but some people don't care. They'll sacrifice fair play to get one up. Some people have no ethics only self intrest. And oh yeah, you have to be skilled to do that girly crap. No it's timming, reflexes and practice. It's like pretending to punch someone to get them to flinch. You got them to flinch but there was no skill involved. Only a reaction from a falsity

1 14 15 16 17 18 Previous Next