7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 15, 2012 12:52 PM by topherlive RSS

Widespread Glitcher's?

I know there are so many threads already about glitching and boosting, but half of my team?. I was in a game of SnD and half of my team were using the damage proficiency glitch and another admitted to using the token glitch and had went on to say how he had not been banned. I saw at least one kid on the other team who was should the RSASS suspicously quick, and his stats did not add up. However, I do not report unless I have solid evidence. Now, back to the main point, is this just an unlucky group i got in or is glitching a widespread thing? Half of my team and maybe others from the opposing team is ridiculous. I hope this is getting worked on now, especially that damage proficiency glitch.

So, Have you seen a lot of glitchers lately or is this just a one off lobby I got into with a large concentration of them?.

-12B-

• Re: Widespread Glitcher's?
    Perry1188

Sounds crazy. I know they use some form of regional matchmaking and this may have some effect but to date I have only seen one person that has been reset from the token glitch in game. I never really watch kill cams so I can't comment on if I was killed by this proficiency glitch or not but I have not noticed much out of the ordinary lately.

I see modded controller semi-auto gun users all the time. Sorry, no you cannot empty the Rsas clip in 2 seconds unless you have a modded controller. I think you maybe ran into a party of glitchers? I see them often, but just report, avoid player, and move along.

Perry1188

I definitely see modded controllers more than the other glitches anyway. People in SnD always show it off when they are the last alive. Stupid if you ask me because that is usually when I realize and report after the game.

gallp13

Report in game

Tweet evidence with complaint to @fourzerotwo

Since mostly nothing is being done about it, it's continuing to spread... The most obvious controller mod I've seen so far is someone using the Striker like a gatling gun. What I thought was funny was the final kill cam showed just how obvious it was.

Perry1188

Hmmm I haven't even considered what a mod would do to the striker. It always seems like the people I notice are using a sniper rifle and a hand gun. To be honest I don't know how I would tell the difference between a mod and normal on a striker as it fires so quick normally.

SnD seems to bring out these type of people. I love the game mode, but this type of crap usually has me leaving pretty quick.