1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 60 Replies Latest reply: Jun 18, 2014 6:11 AM by ghamorra Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Is it getting out of control?
    toby_jugs

i was the same as you ,couldn't see 5h1t without a tracker or thermal(45 lol).

i upgraded to ps4, got a decent monitor and a 5.1 headset (pay to win lol), my game was instantly buffed with an extra .6 on my k/d and i'm happy to step out on some maps with iron sights now.

i no longer knife 25 yards from the target with a ps4 controller either lol, and am thoroughly enjoying every minute of game time.

...back on topic, i still find that objective games are very hard to win without at least half a party working together.

• 31. Re: Is it getting out of control?
    Bubbakush

Hmmmm I thought this was the Ghost forums. Not MW3. O wait this is the Ghost forums. So what in the hell are you even talking about? Besides MW3 was nothing more than a coaster on my coffee table.

• 32. Re: Is it getting out of control?
    Izjar11

Bubbakush wrote:

Hmmmm I thought this was the Ghost forums. Not MW3. O wait this is the Ghost forums. So what in the hell are you even talking about? Besides MW3 was nothing more than a coaster on my coffee table.

these dudes are mostly confused which game they are playing let alone, what they are talking about

confused animated GIF

• 33. Re: Is it getting out of control?
    BanHaMMer

They should go back to the old system, not holding a Sniper rifle = no ghillie suite!

• 34. Re: Is it getting out of control?
    iHattoriHanzo0

I second that motion!

• 35. Re: Is it getting out of control?
    ghamorra

I brought this up way back when the game first came out and no one shared my thoughts. Now that there's ghillie suit bush campers with SMGs and LMGs the attitude has changed.

• 36. Re: Is it getting out of control?
    iHattoriHanzo0

I personally shared your thoughts but not about shrubs taking cover. I just blow a fuse when they run and gun spraying with smg's and I'm sniping in smg gear.

Reply 22........Re: Do you like being able to use any weapon with a ghillie suit?

• 37. Re: Is it getting out of control?
    Bubbakush

I looked like that once. Thought I was in some weird ass house. Turns out I was sitting on my couch watching fear and loathing. LSD a is one hell of a drug.

• 38. Re: Is it getting out of control?
    xlwolfshirt1

The piss-poor map design encourages camping as well.  People figured out that you'll get flanked very quickly by moving about the map (why IW thought it was a good idea to cram every map with as many rooms and entrances as possible I'll never know), so they prefer to sit in one spot instead.

Ghosts was doomed from the start thanks to awful design decisions.  The last few entries have shown me that CoD is dead from a quality standpoint, and Advanced Warfare will be the first one I don't buy.

• 39. Re: Is it getting out of control?
    C_CHRIS11

Izjar11 wrote:

ghamorra wrote:

I've had a problem with sight assisted scopes for a while now but anymore no one uses anything other than Thermal or Tracker. Furthermore, players are going off the deep end with their play sitting in bushes with a ghillie suit, LMG, and a sight assisted scope. I've won two matches today against teams who blow off the objective to sit in bush and rack up kills, occasionally going for a flag when they need just a couple more points for their Helo Pilot.

It wouldn't be so bad if it soooo many players didn't do it per match. 3 or 4 players will camp the hill on Prisonbreak, 3-4 players will camp out in the tall grass, which is everywhere, on Fog. It's everywhere and makes DOM almost unplayable, at least competitively. I don't particularly enjoy playing a game where I'm searching each bush for a guy in ghillie suit.

Exactly like previous titles, there will always be someone not playing the objective, hiding, waiting for the enemy to do it and kill them earning themselves scorestreaks or kill streaks. Its not the game, but the players who continuously do this, its the community who plays this way.

And to add to that it's the same players game over game again and again.

The games are what their community makes them.

They are a reflection of their players.