13 Replies Latest reply: Apr 27, 2014 1:18 AM by jackallbrothers RSS

My COD Ghosts account been reset..

Boooom27

I'm not a hacker. I'm played legit 28 days in game.. My account was max prestige and level obviously. I have no idea what happen. Last time I played around 6am PDT and when I logged in around 4pm PDT my current level now is level 1 non-prestige. I still have my clan war rewards but everything else got reset. All my 28 days playing and season pass holder gone to this? I need help to fix my problem. Thanks

• Re: My COD Ghosts account been reset..
    jackallbrothers

Dude I feel your pain, i logged onthis morning and same deal, in a way I'm glad it happened to someone else and not just me.

I went and talked to a help person on line from the help chat area on this site.    They has escalated it to the area to be looked at.  

Give it a go as the more that report they will follow up.

Cheers Jackall Bros

KC_KREW

Here is someone that can point you in the right direction. Forum posters can not help answer questions regarding resets, banning, etc. Contact OGHuxtable  or SavageHam     with your information- good luck!

rankismet

Boooom27 wrote:

I'm not a hacker. I'm played legit 28 days in game.. My account was max prestige and level obviously. I have no idea what happen. Last time I played around 6am PDT and when I logged in around 4pm PDT my current level now is level 1 non-prestige. I still have my clan war rewards but everything else got reset. All my 28 days playing and season pass holder gone to this? I need help to fix my problem. Thanks

Here's the skinny...

1. You failed to meet one or more of these standards repeatedly or egregiously --> Ghosts Online Code of Conduct
    2. No one here knows why and can do nothing to resolve it. --> Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines
    3. If this was an error, it will be resolved without explanation.
    OGHuxtable

Hi Boooom27,

Thanks so much for your post.  A Customer Support  case has been created for you regarding your issue.  Can you please log into support.activision.com, My Support>Cases for further assistance.

Thanks ^AH

jackallbrothers

Good luck with your help @ Boooom27 as I got an email stating they can not reset my stats with no explanation just a link to all the reasons they have in the contracts.

I'm still no wiser and hope they look after you within three days as nothing can be done after this I read!

I did not do anything wrong and the only thing I can think of is, the last game I played when everything was Ok, I did not choose a class when the game started but viewed the players in my team to see why we were losing and then just timed out. This is one reason in the contract that says you will get corrupt Data.

Good luck and I'll be waiting for the next installment of the game.

Cheers

OGHuxtable

Hi there,

After review of your customer support case, you were given the results of the investigation.  The additional link that was provided outlines reasons why an account cannot be restored or reset.

Regards ^AH

jackallbrothers

@ OGHuxtable  Yes mate i was given a email with a link with so many  reasons why stats are reset but never ever have they given one reason of explanation  just a link to many many various reasons............ I doubt they can give a reason and just give a blanket reason for the general public to except !

I'm am not a crying teenager and never will be but a fair explantion is needed I think for a 7 year Xbox live subscriber and follower of the games.

Just my thoughts but I'm sure you and the moderaters of this site say different.   In my life of learning Beyond reasonable doubt is a big thing and than you get a reason !!  And then you have Infinity ward and Activision's way of dealing with things.

Cheers jackall bros      ( this is my gamer tag ) if you need to look into my history.

Boooom27

They just told m that they cannot restore my account back. It's so dissapointing and it's not even my fault i never hack or whatsoever. All my effort and playing time I've spent in this game gone to this. smdh

jackallbrothers

@ Boooom 27,

sorry to hear you response mate but did not expect anything different for you as the only way to put it..............Crap response I received from Activision.   I questioned them straight up for a reason why my stats were reset in the Case file I have going with them, below is there response to me Via Email----------------

Dear Tony,

Good day!

We do appreciate the time and effort in reaching us with regards to this issue. With regards to your stats, apparently, we are not allowed to provide info on why your stats had been reset. What we can advise is for you to check on this link, https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/My-Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-Stats-H ave-Been-Reset

How supprising they are not permitted to tell you what you did...........PhfffffffffffffffT what a cop out I reckon.  They don't care about your 28 days game play or your money for that matter.

Now read within the link they send you and look at this statement they put in the reasons...................... You are screwed either way they cover there back and this is an act of non concern for players and after all we are customers paying money for the Game !!

We will not restore:

• Players intentionally or unintentionally engaging in activities that violate the Call of Duty: Ghosts Security & Enforcement Policy.
      • Tell me how you combat an attitude like this..............Dammed if you do and dammed if you don't ! Might as well go out and find a Hacked lobby and get your stuff back. I have lost what respect i had for this company and what ever Mod's push this attitude.  You have to be a Joke if you think this is fair .
      • No Justice full Stop !!!