K/D is 2.1

Mainly use AR's and Snipers.

Play style varies depending on map

Got a mic.

Got the map pack

So message me on PSN: USMCKiiD

• Re: looking for ps3 clan
    BorussiaTeeth-

we are a small clan on ps3 with 5 members currently we are in a clan war at the moment and winning. you are welcome to join our clan K/D is 2.99

yocap

if your active player message CAProom platnium division clan level 19 mention the forum ad if your interested

Simster3275

SIM5 is a small clan. clan level of 16 and plat division we only have 3 members but I'm looking to kik one because he doesn't play but we then need a third. if interested add simster_275

Chaos_Kreationz

If you're still looking look up Kreationz Gaming

Level 20

Platinum Division

20 Members

Only requirement is be active !

Otherwise is an automatic kick

And Ghosts only during clan wars

Add Chaos_Kreationz

CrazyQik_305

Look us on the Call of Duty app, "STR8 GANGST3RS". If you think we are a good fit for you, just accept the invite that I sent you.

Hatchet-HITMAN

FarMore_HardCore. lvl 11 Gold

everyone is promoted to add others so bring friends too if you want interested hit me up PS3/PS4

Hatchet-HITMAN

sparky9201

SE7EN SINZ.....we started out on Black ops...got huge in Black ops 2.....then along came Ghosts and everyone was disbanded. I was one of three founding members "sparky9201" nice to meet you. We grew to 100 and from the very beginning the whole point in our clan was to have fun and do our best to win! NO pressure or cheating....KDR means nothing to us. I have just recently Revived 7SNZ and we only have 4 members as of now. We are already level 14 Gold and very close to 15. We need members who just want to have a good time and hopefully play at least average..(I am definitely not above average) If we sound like a fit just send me a request on the app on your phone @ SE7EN SINZ.....you will be accepted! Have a great day! Happy Hunting!!

Anon_O_P_S

3-TIME DIAMOND WINNING PS3 CLAN RANKED 21ST IN WORLD! (NVZN) SEEKING STRONG & DIVERSE PLAYERS

NVZN Greatness is a PS3 clan at max level 25, RED clan tag. Close to 20 members from across USA & Canada (actively seeking more from West Coast time zone in ADDITION to some SOLID FEMALE gamers at my WIFE's request, she's one of our leaders!). We're not looking to be a large clan. Each member is a strong quality teammate!

• Won 3 Diamond Division Clan Wars (last Diamond war we won 696-126, see link below).
    • https://twitter.com/jmiller2540404/status/447969478740307968/photo/1
    • Tied for 21st in the WORLD Diamond Division Leader-board as of 3rd Diamond Wars.
    • Won 4 Platinum Division Clan Wars.
    • We win nearly every game (Clan win % +70%).
    • We're friends, gamer's & people who care about one another.

***OUR DIAMOND CLAN WARS are always FRIDAY-SUNDAY 7:00-11:00pm Eastern Time.*** NVZN clan requires the following...

• ACTIVE player who plays daily for a few hours each day AT MINIMUM.
    • MUST COMMIT to be active during Clan Wars 48 hours prior to start (otherwise will be temporarily REMOVED from clan roster for duration of the Clan War).
    • MUST HAVE HEADSET/MIC. You're not a serious player if you don't have this.
    • MUST have each DLC and/or Season Pass.
    • We have a Facebook clan page. We encourage clan members to join it for news & updates.
    • Communicate w/ clan. Once a member joins we provide each others phone contact for texting to coordinate w/ one another when each other might be online(very beneficial during Clan Wars as well).
    • Solid player in both KD, Objective play style (when needed) & diverse gamer who enjoys most/all game modes!
    • WE PREFER players be from USA or Canada (for sake of time zones) but in some cases MAY consider other countries.
    • Seeking 16 years old at minimum. We have fun but we're a mature gaming group.
    • Be respectful of one another & their play style, we're a diverse group of ethnicity, gender & personalities!

If interested & you FULFILL ALL or MOST criteria message me on this thread OR...

Message & Friend @ PSN ID: Anon_O_P_S

USMCKiiD

Bump

Abrase_Clan

Feel free to check us out We are a Lvl. 25 European Diamond Division Clan w/ ~30 members. We currently have 5 Platinum wins and 1 Diamond Win.

www.abrase.iclanwebsites.com  <-- Our Website, please apply on there.

ukwildcats1988

hey this is clan for you name is ImmortalReaperz we are active during clan wars we are good group of people you'll joy playing with us hit me up on ukwildcats1988 we are from usa take care