9 Replies Latest reply: Mar 24, 2014 4:21 PM by yocap RSS

looking for a clan ps3

lady_serenity_

hi guys this is lady_serenity_ i am looking for a clan to join i have a well above postive kd and a postive wl ratio add me lady_serenity_

• Re: looking for a clan ps3
    DaFFy_GloCK

invite sent

YoItsJohnnyyB

Our clan inFamous Society is recruiting. If you're interested, here's some information about our clan: [iS] ~INFAMOUS SOCIETY~ NOW RECRUITING (MULTI-SYSTEM CLAN).  Also, check out our site and make an application. Our site is: infamoussocietyclan.com

Tankers5216

Hello everyone my friend and I just started a clan called Crazy Carnage, this is only for PS3 and PS4.

We currently have 40 members!

Our clan k/d is 1.02!

We are a level 13 clan, so we do have gold clan tags!

First of all let me tell you about a few things we will be doing in the clan, we will be:

-Playing Clan VS Clan

-Playing Clan Wars

-Doing in-clan fun private games like 4v4 search and destroy matches, infected, Michael Myers, etc.

-Having a lot of fun

Now let's talk about a few requirements. You will need:

-To use a mic (we like to know who we are playing with)

-Be active in the game (if you play daily that would be great)

-K/D must be at least a 0.80 k/d (you have to be somewhat successful)

Your Age, Sex, Nationality or race do not matter to join the clan, as long as you are able to communicate with us.

Your KD does not matter.

We the leaders have K/Ds of 1.14 and above.

--If you want to join the PS4 division, add itsLoii (Make sure to say Crazy Carnage on your friend request)  and send a clan application in the Call of Duty App (If you can't I'll send you a clan invite)

--If you want to join the PS3 division,  add Clarkdec on PSN (Make sure to say Crazy Carnage on your friend request)  and send a clan application in the Call of Duty App (If you can't I'll send you a clan invite)

SEE YOU THERE!

lady_serenity_

ii am a female gamer and i just switched from xbox to ps3 i have a 2.0 kd and i am very active but since i just started playing play station i had to start over.i just need a good clan to play with that is active and plays clan wars

Coachrocks87

Hey.  You should come check out our site.  www.w2oe.com.  We have a couple other female gamers in the clan.  We have people on both PS consoles and the X1. 

hawksta357

***BlessTheCurseD***

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj112/helenbeelzebub/SkullGuns.jpg

WANTS YOU

Hello everyone BtcD(BlessTheCursed)is ACTIVELY recruiting for our casual & competitive groups on PS3 & PS4.We have very low requirements so don’t be discouraged. We are more like a family then just a group of people that plays.

{Our credentials}

K/D ratio: 1.15

Win Ratio: 52%

Level 11 almost 12 clan in the silver division

{REQUIREMENTS}

K/D: We require your K/D ratio to be at least a .60 or higher.
             Mic: A mic is required to join BtcD.
             E-mail: You are required to have an active e-mail address as this is one of our means of communicating. It’s also required by our sponsors.

To sign up go to our website(www.BlessTheCursed.com). Once on the site, in the top right hand corner click the button that says register. (Keep in mind this website is an enjin website, so if you already have an enjin account, just click sign in). After registering, click the tab on the home screen that says “Join BlessTheCursed”. After clicking on that you will be taken to a page that has an application on it. Fill out the application and it will be reviewed by myself or one of the other leaders.

{ADD}

Plagueknight69

Anarcy559(Leader of the PS4 family)

HEADXSHOTZZZ

General_2fangz

DUDEBUTCHERBOY

We are looking for some soldiers. We are Victrix*Mortalis clam xVMx, if interested contact DudeButcherBoy on ps3. Thanks

Anon_O_P_S

3-TIME DIAMOND WINNING PS3 CLAN (NVZN) SEEKING STRONG & DIVERSE PLAYERS

NVZN Greatness is a PS3 clan at max level 25, soon to have RED clan tag. Close to 20 members from across USA & Canada (actively seeking more from West Coast time zone in ADDITION to some SOLID FEMALE gamers at my WIFE's request, she's one of our leaders!). We're not looking to be a large clan. Each member is a strong quality teammate!

• Won 3 Diamond Division Clan Wars (last Diamond war we won 696-126, see link below).
    • https://twitter.com/jmiller2540404/status/447969478740307968/photo/1
    • Tied for 27th in the WORLD Diamond Division Leader-board as of 2nd Diamond Wars, awaiting 3rd victory update.
    • 4 Platinum Division Clan Wars.
    • We win nearly every game (Clan win % +70%).
    • We're friends, gamer's & people who care about one another.

***OUR DIAMOND CLAN WARS are always FRIDAY-SUNDAY 7:00-11:00pm Eastern Time.***NVZN clan requires the following...

• ACTIVE player who plays daily for a few hours each day AT MINIMUM.
    • MUST COMMIT to be active during Clan Wars 48 hours prior to start (otherwise will be temporarily REMOVED from clan roster for duration of the Clan War).
    • MUST HAVE HEADSET/MIC. You're not a serious player if you don't have this.
    • MUST have each DLC and/or Season Pass.
    • We have a Facebook clan page. We encourage clan members to join it for news & updates.
    • Communicate w/ clan. Once a member joins we provide each others phone contact for texting to coordinate w/ one another when each other might be online(very beneficial during Clan Wars as well).
    • Solid player in both KD, Objective play style (when needed) & diverse gamer who enjoys most/all game modes!
    • WE PREFER players be from USA or Canada (for sake of time zones) but in some cases MAY consider other countries.
    • Seeking 16 years old at minimum. We have fun but we're a mature gaming group.
    • Be respectful of one another & their play style, we're a diverse group of ethnicity, gender & personalities!

If interested & you QUALIFY for ALL or MOST criteria message me on this thread OR...

Message & Friend @ PSN ID: Anon_O_P_S