11 Replies Latest reply: Jul 11, 2014 8:49 AM by imelchambe RSS

new to ps3 looking for people to play with

Heart_Felt_Vendetta

I'm a female gamer that is getting use to ps3 I switched from 360. I'm just looking for some cool people to play ghosts with add me lady_vendetta_

• Re: new to ps3 looking for people to play with
    FUIMGR8

WE WANT TO MAKE A CLAN ACROSS ALL SYSTEMS  LOOKING FOR MEMBERS FOR PS3/ PS4 AND LOOKING FOR LT COMMANDERS FOR XBOX 360/ XBO1 TO START BUILDING APPLY TO IMMORAL GODS ON GHOST APP.  LET THE HUNTING BEGIN.

Here at IMMORAL GODS we are a family we all play together and enjoy the company of each other.  We are competitive and play for fun.  We are not a perfect clan and don't pretend to be.  We are looking for new members that span the globe.  We currently have the UK (ENGLAND-IRELAND), EU (GERMANY-PORTUGAL, FRANCE), USA FROM (EAST AND WEST COAST), AND MOROCCO.  If you are looking to play with our clan you will fit into any of these areas and we welcome all we just ask that you play. If you do not speak English no problem. Just message one of us. Hope to hear from some of you out there and good hunting.

FOUNDER/COMMANDER: FUIMGR8 (USA-GERMANY) PS3/PS4

COMMANDER: NEBRUCANAIZZER (PORTUGAL)

LT. COMMANDER: MP_VSZOMBIES (IRELAND)

LT. COMMANDER: barghie1(ENGLAND)

LT. COMMANDER: SoG (USA)

LT. COMMANDER: yollowcornmamba/ps4

LT. COMMANDER: shadowgam3rhd (XBOX360)

LT. COMMANDER: XBOX1

jsl372012

You are more then welcome to come check out PTFO Gamers. I am trying to start up a clan with members who are laid back and like to have fun with the game. Add me on PSN if you want : Psychotic-Ways

eXiLed_IOD

Come check us out. It sounds like we would fit right in with you! We even have a few lady gamers for you to meet as well! We're all about having a good time! Come visit www.IODestruction.com. If you want to read more about us....check out our recruiting post [PS4,PS3] Instruments of Destruction is now recruiting! We have practices - live streams - giveaways - clan tournaments - teamspeak - dedicated gaming servers - mature gamers!

Deicide70

if your 21 or older from the usa minds of evil r looking for players message ssmokinjoe or havoc-leader1 on psn

Anon_O_P_S

FIRST of ALL LOVE YOUR PSN ID...I'm a big V for Vendetta fan...2nd of all takea look at our group...we exceed what you've been looking for.

3-TIME DIAMOND WINNING PS3 CLAN (NVZN) SEEKING STRONG & DIVERSE PLAYERS

NVZN Greatness is a PS3 clan at max level 25, soon to have RED clan tag. Close to 20 members from across USA & Canada (actively seeking more from West Coast time zone in ADDITION to some SOLID FEMALE gamers at my WIFE's request, she's one of our leaders!). We're not looking to be a large clan. Each member is a strong quality teammate!

• Won 3 Diamond Division Clan Wars (last war we won 696-126night 2 of 3rd Diamond Wars, see link below).
    • https://twitter.com/jmiller2540404/status/447969478740307968/photo/1
    • Tied for 27th in the WORLD Diamond Division Leader-board as of 2nd Diamond Wars, awaiting 3rd victory update.
    • 4 Platinum Division Clan Wars.
    • We win nearly every game (Clan win % +70%).
    • We're friends, gamer's & people who care about one another.

***OUR DIAMOND CLAN WARS are always FRIDAY-SUNDAY 7:00-11:00pm Eastern Time.***NVZN clan requires the following...

• ACTIVE player who plays daily for a few hours each day AT MINIMUM.
    • MUST COMMIT to be active during Clan Wars 48 hours prior to start (otherwise will be temporarily REMOVED from clan roster for duration of the Clan War).
    • MUST HAVE HEADSET/MIC. You're not a serious player if you don't have this.
    • MUST have each DLC and/or Season Pass.
    • We have a Facebook clan page. We encourage clan members to join it for news & updates.
    • Communicate w/ clan. Once a member joins we provide each others phone contact for texting to coordinate w/ one another when each other might be online(very beneficial during Clan Wars as well).
    • Solid player in both KD, Objective play style (when needed) & diverse gamer who enjoys most/all game modes!
    • WE PREFER players be from USA or Canada (for sake of time zones) but in some cases MAY consider other countries.
    • Seeking 16 years old at minimum. We have fun but we're a mature gaming group.
    • Be respectful of one another & their play style, we're a diverse group of ethnicity, gender & personalities!

If interested & you QUALIFY for ALL or MOST criteria message me on this thread OR...

Message & Friend @ PSN ID: Anon_O_P_S

myke_from_209_cali

IF UR DOWN TOO PLAY ANYTIME ADD ME PWGMYKE-209

vinceh39

add me..    vinceh39

Menacex_oChick

Hey Vendetta I'm Menace and I'll be adding you whenever I get online. If you would like to join a new ALL GIRL clan, please let me know. You could be the Clan Captain

SHANKERattack99

Feel free to accept my request: SHANKERattack99

But if you're also looking for a clan...

I am from a clan called the Syndicate Gaming Network, TSGN for short and we are a cross-gaming/platform clan accepting players from all over the globe. As of now we are currently looking for more PS3 players to fill out our PlayStation branch in Call of Duty Ghosts. I personally am a PS3 Ghosts gamer and have been looking for someone new to game with on the clan. It would be much appreciated if you were to take a look at our website that holds our 90+ TSGN members. The Syndicate Gaming Network also does game reviews and is very welcoming to all new or visiting gamers interested in joining us. A little about the TSGN Call of Duty Clan, we are a Level 25 clan that holds 23 Ghosts members, we are working our way back up to Diamond after kicking a number of inactive clan members. TSGN, as stated before is attempting to regain the lost PS3 members and this is one reason why I'm reaching out to you, as you can help us out both on Xbox as well as on the PS3. I hope you spend the time to check out our clan and website, hopefully I'll see you on the battlefield as a clanmate.

Sincerely, TSGN Member SHANKERattack99

TSGN Official Website: The Syndicate Gaming Network

TSGN YouTube Channel: The Syndicate Gaming Network - YouTube

TSGN Twitter: https://twitter.com/_TSGN_

TSGN Facebook: The Syndicate Gaming Network | Facebook

imelchambe

We placed in the top 3 in the past two clan wars.  Currently a level 15 with 30 members.

Very friendly clan.  Always accepting new members.  Just apply in the app and you will be accepted

There no website to apply on, no waiting period to get accepted.  The only requirements are that you stay active and participate in the clan wars,.

If you are looking for a clan, give us a try.

Search for coffeenated in the app or reply