15 Replies Latest reply: Mar 26, 2014 1:24 PM by CycloneChilli RSS

Dear activision

kaces

Do something about that stupid as support of yours. It's not possible to get a hold of you and you've premanently banned me after I've played 2,5 hours for the first time in about a year and for no reason?! You've got any idea how annoying that is. Get your **** together and fix it.

I've sent a mail aswell after several hours of trying to find your mail cause when I try to find out why I got banned or how I could get a hold of you guys, support sent me to the "reasons" to be banned. I read them three times and I've not done any of them. I bought black ops 2 online (xbox live) after I lost my disc. I don't have a mic here so I haven't been inappropriate or anything. I don't even know how to mod, cheat or hack on an xbox, and i don't really know how on a pc either. If you can't reverse it, atleast give me a reason. And It only came up once that I was banned after i tried to log in for an hour but it said ot was something wrong with the servers and it still says.

FYI, I do NOT have an inapproriate playercard or name either. I play fair and square and I deserve a reason! I had so many problems with the game one year ago and getting banned now really pisses me off. I've been playing Call of Duty since call of duty 4 and I have all the games from that one and I bought Ghosts on the release date so please, ANSWER ME!

"love" pissed norwegian girl!!!!!

• Re: Dear activision
    matuzz

Bans will not be investigated further and so are final after they have been handed out.

kaces

That's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard in my entire life. That's like sending a person to prison without even telling him/her or turning the back on them with no reason. If you're going to ban people permanently make sure to tell them why and it should be up for discussion when they did nothing wrong. Even World of Warcraft retrieves bannes.

matuzz

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Security & Enforcement Policy

You have broke these rules and been banned. Next time don't cheat.

kaces

I have never cheated in my life. I have no idea how you're supposed to cheat on xbox. The only thing I could've done is ghost my friend whom I was playing with and I don't even do that. I seriously have no idea what is cheating on call of duty, but I haven't done anything that would even be under that catagory. So seriously, it's unfair.

kaces

The only thing I could've done to be permanently banned on a first offense, is hacking/modding or a pirate copy.

I bought the game and I have NO IDEA how to mod or hack.. Like, no clue.

RGD380

matuzz, you're an idiot... you assume that Activision couldn't make a mistake?  There are literally thousands of people who have been banned for no reason, and you assume all of them are guilty?  How un-American!

matuzz

RGD380 wrote:

matuzz, you're an idiot... you assume that Activision couldn't make a mistake?  There are literally thousands of people who have been banned for no reason, and you assume all of them are guilty?  How un-American!

Yes just start name calling that will help you for sure.

The security system is not automated. When some one is reported a security team will check the game data and gameplay footage and proceed to ban when the case is clear.

RGD380

then why are so many people suddenly angry?  this is clearly an error. you defending them without any knowledge of the facts is just plain ignorant.

Gunslingerz

Support??? What support...lol

I see people mod everyday, and I report them ( not saying you did ) and nothing ever gets done about it.

Since Ghost came out XBox Live stopped monitoring BO2 like they use to, and people know it so they start using their mods and cheats, and get away with it. And Activision never monitored anything like they should have.

And if you do get banned good luck getting a reason why... they have your money, they could care less.

iH8boosters

Are those modified controllers legal to use?? Because I hear people complain about them, and what they do to the weapons just seems unfair to those who don't use one.. I get very sick of getting into a gunfight with someone who has a FAL or a five-seven pistol and they are fully automatic.. I shoot first, with pretty decent accuracy, yet they blow me away.. They jump like some sort of NBA star and then hit the ground on their stomach and I'm standing there wondering what the heck is going on.. Sorry for complaining, but was curious if those controllers are actually allowed.. Thanks

Gunslingerz

No the modified controllers are not legal, but like I mentioned in my previous post it is like pulling teeth to get Xbox Live Enforcers, Treyarch, or Activision to actually do anything about any of the cheats or hacks.

I've watched a youtube video that shows a guy from Xbox Live Enforcers state that they investigate every single complaint filed... I call out BS on this. If that was the case there wouldn't be any nasty or dirty playercards, and you wouldn't get people going 41 - 2 in a Hardcore Team Deathmatch.

It's such a shame that people have to do this, and totally pathetic that they actually think they are good because they let a cheat do the work for them.

MaybeModz

Is there such thing as hacking for educational uses?

Because i want a answer before i do anything i would prefer to do it on

CoD WaW please answer

BreakfastBiscuits

The most like reason you are banned, kaces, is probably because you did something and you just didn't realize it. Either that or their system malfunctioned and you got banned for no reason. But, like you said, you haven't played this game in about a year, so it's no big deal, right?

CycloneChilli

Just don't do it again.

I feel sorry for you man.