3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 3, 2014 2:22 PM by jacwuzhere RSS

[Xbox360/ONE]Mercury gamers now recruiting lvl 16

jacwuzhere

INTRO: Mercury gamers is all around clan. we go from quick scoping to pistoling. we are looking for lots of players to join the clan. We  are level 16 . There are only 3 members right now.i kicked them all for in activity during clan wars.WE PLAY CLAN WARS. don't ask to join if your not going to at least try to participate.We are looking for players all over the world.Look below and find your console.RED THE RQUIREMENTS.

-XBOX360; i am currently looking for a co-leader who can run the whole 360 division. The co-leader can recruit 2 lt commanders for extra assistance for keeping things in order and to run. The co-leader sets the standards  for the xbox 360 division. This means that he can decide if you can join or not.

-XBOXONE;   I need  2 lt commanders. You must be ACTIVE. The two commanders will be in charge of squads of layers on the XBOX ONE (SQUAD= HALF OF MEMBERS ON XBOX ONE)

This way we can keep in tract on each and every player.

REQUIREMENTS;

• YOU HAVE A KD OVER .750
  • YOU PLAY OFTEN
  • CAN RECRUIT PEOPLE
  • PARTICIPATE IN CLAN WARS
  • MUST BE OLDER THAN 12
  • HAVE COD GHOST APP

APPLY TO Mercury Gamers" on the call of duty ghost app.

Then message me(Beta chocolate) if you want to try out for a position

-Mercury Gamers