2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 22, 2014 7:02 AM by Inforza RSS

Looking for a Clan

trogdoorrr

Hello. I am new to CoD and I am looking for a clan. I would like a casual clan. I work full time and go to school full time so I wont be able to play all the time or make many scheduled events.

Basically, I want a few people to play with, and I want the two clan skins to unlock the golden skin. I have never been in a clan so I dont know how much time that requires O.o

Qualifications:

Like I said I am new. I have actual never played first person shooters before I got my ps4 except for the retro Halo if that counts.

I learn quick. I've gotten several emails from CoD. One says, "Congratulations, you got 20 hip fire kills in a match. that's in the top 10% of scores ever for this game." The other says, "Congratulations, you got 6 headshots in a match, That's in the top 30% of scores ever for this game."

I don't know if these really mean anything, but I guess its a point of pride for me as someone who never really played first person shooters before.

My KDA on my account says .67 or so, but as I receive these emails from CoD they say my KDA has been .91 and then 1.12 in two different weeks. I am better than what the KDA says on my account.

My name is Trogdor080 if you want to invite me to your clan. I'll check back periodically to see if I receive any offers here. Thanks