10 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2014 5:41 AM by jeepchick RSS

:: PLZ FIX THE SPAWNS ::

Schlokey

I understand everything cant be perfect but why are the spawns so bad in all Call Of Duty games?!  In Cranked people are putting IED's and IMS's in spawn areas because all they have to do is SPAWN and DROP an IED or IMS there. Now granted it doesnt kill you but you are damaged and then are killed very quick because your health is low. Also you can get killed and spawn right in the middle of the enemy and you get spawn killed again. I dont know how many times I have spawned and took one step and died. Other times I spawn and I take a few steps to have a enemy spawns behind me. In Prison Break there is such a BAD overall spawn system in Cranked that its unbelievable!

IW and Treyarch are awesome Devs but PLEASE take the time and figure out a better spawning system for this game.

• Re: :: PLZ FIX THE SPAWNS ::
    FTWMOFO

Too hard basket I think. We have all asked, they say they have addressed it, and still the worst spawns. It ain't ever gonna be fixed. So all you can hope for is its the other side that spawns in front of you and not the other way around.

kurt24

I totally agree that the spawns are bad.  But i have to disagree with spawning on I.E.D s or IMS or any other equipment.  I and people i run with purposely place equipment in spawn points to keep the enemy from spawning there and it works.  I do believe that you have spawned near equipment but never right on top of it.

Schlokey

I have spawned with IEDs and IMSs at my feet. I have watched other players spawn and put down IEDs where they stand. I do not use IEDs and have no issues with them just the spawns. It should be a randomized spawn system that should put you in a area rather a spawn point. This would fix a lot of issues. This issue is a life long CoD issue. They use to put Claymores down and do the same. They do not have Demolition anymore because its a Boosters/Spawn Trappers game type. Domination is the NEW Demolition.

kurt24

I think u r exaggerating a little cause believe me when i tell you that placing equipment controls spawns.  Try it!!  Place a sentry, ims, or whatever in a known spawn point on map and leave area.  I promise u will not get a hit marker or kill from that equipment. The best spot would be the corner below stairs to hot dog stand on Strikezone.  We do it every game!!!  Thats the only way to hold that side of map.

And domination has always been about spawn trapping. lol  Thats how u win!

Schlokey

Not exaggerating brotha. I have played CoD for 10 years sense CoD 1, I have maxed prestige all CoD games sense CoD 4 (the first prestiging CoD game) and I have scene it all. People will spawn and drop a IED on the ground because you spawn at the same place. Spawns are points in the map in Ghosts. It should be random areas in a map. I know it happens the way you say too but my argument is you can place a IED or IMS as soon as you spawn and you will spawn right on it because spawns are fixed.

Dom NEVER use to be this bad. Like I said Dom is the new Demo because all the Spawn Trappers and Boosters migrating to that game type because Demo is no more and Dom is Unlimited Kills. I hate Dom now and will not play it because of that.

theroc23

I don't normally have a lot of problems with the spawns, but there's definitely some pretty INEXCUSABLE **** at times. Was playing Tremor today when I spawned in an was immediately killed. The kill-cam showed an enemy player spawning in at arms length directly behind me in the same corner. LOL!

That should NEVER happen!

kurt24

U should never spawn near an enemy, period!  Always near or behind teammates.  Just because they r not in ur line of sight doesn't make it right! (that rhymed)  Every map has areas like this. 

They r trying to level the playing field!  Its not working.  It just pisses people off.

mht6468

Based on what has has happened so far this is as good as it gets. I stopped playing Ghosts a while back and find BO II more fun tbh.

thetizzleguy

This is seriously getting beyond the joke now. I for one who plays only clan vs clan get really annoyed from the spawns on this game.

How can you implement competitive game modes where players can compete for money when the game is broken? the amount of times I have spawned in eSports mode in front of enemies and died is ridiculous!

This needs to be addressed. it's sickening as the maps are SO BIG in this game and it has a worst spawn system than all previous titles.

Bring back the original IW devs as these ones clearly still need their nappies changed.

jeepchick

Just FYI - Teanah is asking for Spawns feedback here: We need Spawns feedback!