1 2 3 4 Previous Next 66 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2014 11:06 AM by BlackhawkbillOO7 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
    TheBeastlyDude

Why do you need to know what my clan is? You can't see how we play by knowing its name.

If you feel the clan isn't your problem, then you playing with your clan should run roughshot over campers. Campers stay in one area and as a clan, you should be able to communicate with your clan the campers location and destroy them. Then destroy them again as they attempt to run to another area. Rinse and repeat.

Heck, Jason Voorhees sees the way we destroy campers and has tried to join our clan because even he realized working together as a group, it's easier to destroy campers than it is to run solo.

And what makes you think that the way you play COD is the proper way to play?

• 11. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
    swanpappa

This just highlights you are a 'corner sitter'.

You haven't seen campers in this game? Which game have you been playing? Because if you haven't seen it, it is probably cos you are in your own corner.

Working an area means staying in a spot for fear of moving and being killed. Or deviating between corners of the near plexus you are in.

To highlight my point, in previous COD's, most players used either and SMG or an assault rifle. Nowadays I would hasten a guess that 65% have a sniper as either their primary or secondary, with the rest consisted of the 2 aforementioned.

The game is heading in a terrible direction.

Don't even get me started on kilstreaks and how they reward hiding in a corner...

• 13. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
    swanpappa

When did I say it is the proper way to play? I play the way the franchise was introduced to this world.

Since then, they clearly cater for you and your clans needs.

You don't want to challenge our clan, or are not willing to tell me of your clan, then it is more than likely that you don't have a clan.

Yet 95% of the clan I am in have positive K/D ratio's and they are tired, as am I that having moved away from MW1, the franchise has encouraged numpties like you more and more.

If you weren't 1, you couldn't defend.

• 14. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
    s_paw1

Let me fix that title for you

PROBLEMS WITH CALL OF DUTY COMMUNITY THAT MAKES GHOSTS POOR...."

Read through what you have written. You are blaming players that play the game more than the game itself.

Anyways, this blaming campers is getting annoying. Tell me one COD where people were not camping. Unless they release an open map with no objects on it, people like you will always be whining about how other players should play and should not.

• 15. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
    ctfw529

swanpappa wrote:

It isn't subjective. It is fact. Yet most wouldn't complain because they hide in corners as well.

Maybe that i the realism of the game nowadays but don't portray it to be something it isn't.

I just don't understand how the creator has moved it further and further from its roots, when it is moving more towards a game where the first team that kill 1 opponent wins. Because I am not prepared to look in every corner for every metre I move.

That, my friend, makes it ridiculous.

it's subjective because what you're saying does not happen every match, at all. for example, i played a lot of cranked last night for the clan war, not in one single match was there massive "hiding" like you claim. i had to adjust my speed class perks by going with a sub-machine gun just to make myself a little quicker. so, there's that "fact" disproved.

you're complaining about things that have been in almost every COD since it was just called call of duty and was only on the PC. it seems like you're main complaint is people camping. well, guess what, if that's their playstyle, so be it. either adjust your game or move onto something else. yes, there's camping, it's nothing new. is there more camping in this than previous titles? yes, there is. doesn't change the fact that it's still on you to adjust for it.

if *you're* not prepared to check corners, that's on you, no one else.

it's moving away from it's "roots" because it's what people have been asking for the last few years. people have been asking for larger maps and less intensive killstreaks. well, now they listened, you just don't like it.

and "realism"? it's a video game...if it was based in reality, trust me, you would be bored out of your mind. i did 2 combat tours in my time in the Army, and you'd be sitting around telling lies and trading whore-stories all day long with a 4-6 hour patrol thrown in every few days.

"To me, they should have a COD for ******* and a COD for proper gamers.

I just can't find a game that doesn't help those that are lame/campers." - really? this is one of the most selfish things i've ever heard on here. do you not understand that all types of people want to play these games *and* that acti/IW want all types of people to play these games? who cares if they get a little help every once and awhile? they are in the business of making money, the more people who play the game, the better it is for them, they're not in business to only satisfy you.

seems to me that my original point stands, either adjust or move onto something else. there are plenty of hardcore PC shooters that will give you what you're after. go check out some ARMA, that'll fulfill your "pro" needs.

• 16. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
    swanpappa

Ha.

I was playing with you earlier you pleb and you literally spawn camped the whole time on Search and Rescue. So much so, I even remember it was you.

This game is perfect for you. You don't need a forum to have a tommy tank. Do it on your own time.

Guess you couldn't come up with a response as a result.

Still your stats will look good for your....oh no, sorry, I mistook you.

• 17. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
    ctfw529

swanpappa wrote:

No it wouldn't.

Hardcore should be for those that want realism and standard play should be for those that should never have been called in to duty in the 1st place.

I don't expect people to change their style of play - and if you had read my original post, you would understand this.

What I am saying is if you need to cater for both, create half the games that cater for those that want to sit in the corner and the other half for those that want action.

I could come up with a dozen games in an hour that those that want action would appreciate - instead of games that award cowardess.

COD need a revamp IMO.

ok, then please give us your thoughts on what they should do to "cater" to both. how would they "limit" camping in your eyes?

whats; to stop a "camper" from going into "your" playlist and doing the same thing?

• 18. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
    TheBeastlyDude

"To me, they should have a COD for ******* and a COD for proper gamers." That is what you said.

And why would I even care to challenge your clan? We don't play to challenge clans, we play to hang out and win. That is it. Bragging rights are subjective and mean nothing. And just because I don't name my clan, it doesn't mean I don't have one. What are you, 12? A simple player search for "TheBeastlyDude" and you can actually see what clan I am in.

It's nice that 95% of your clan has positive K/D ratios, our clan has 69% positive K/D ratios and yet we have no problem killing campers or playing this game. Keep getting mad at this game; when I get off work, I will go have fun, kill campers and win my platinum clan war while you sulk about campers being too tough for you to handle that you got to make a post about it.

• 19. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
    swanpappa

Nothing I have said is subjective. It is based on fact.

Let me pick you apart:

'i played a lot of cranked last night for the clan war' - yes you were in a clan war. See my point earlier. bellend.

'you're complaining about things that have been in almost every COD since it was just called call of duty and was only on the PC' - MW1 wasn't like this in Modern Warfare 1 because the maps were not expansive enough. Nowadays, and from what you have said, they cater for children or for those not fast enough to run in to a head on confrontation.

Check every corner. Oh wow. What a great game that is. Considering within in 10m's of each map there is 30, I might take half an hour to progress over the map.

It's a video game is it? I hadn't noticed. I had though I was fighting the Americans on various maps in real time, but cheers for enlightening me.

Like others, you can't see why the creator of the game wouldn't want to cater for those that want to play purely skilled games and those that want to spend their time doing nothing?

Quite clearly you are in the latter eschelons and therefore are no longer worthy of my time. Enjoy counting corners.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next