0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2014 9:24 PM by bravanco RSS

Clans exploiting GHOST for WINS

bravanco

Clans exploiting in clan wars. Where can I report said clans I suspect of joining games and having friends join the game and back out just to earn wins off forfeits? Is that a valid report? If so I need help. Its impossible for clans playing legitimate games to keep up. Thanks.

• Re: Clans exploiting GHOST for WINS
    TL_Bare_B_V2

There's a really good guy on twitter who works for Beachhead called @TreyBeachhead he usually asks for Clan name, game mode and time you believe a clan was cheating.

There's also evidence of cheaters getting their comeuppance on his time line, it appears clans caught cheating are having their points set to 0 and can no longer take part in the current clan war.

OUHATEME

To the op there are so many complaints about this, and yes it does happen . But no where near as much as people claim. There are a lot of well organized clans throughout the divisions with strategies that have left there competition so far behind . My clan I pushed to be so far ahead so that I could watch football on the weekend , I still had to put in some time but was able to watch the games. That is why they are offering up the diamond division to try and make the competition even tighter. As clan leader I pay attention to what all the other clans in the clan war are doing , and yes if they are not that well organized you can make them give up. Not all of them but a few . So if the clan leader that recently defeated your clan offers up some advise and a civil conversation about it, because he actually got to see some of your strategy . It probably would help you out quite a bit in a positive way. Plus cj577jeep offered to help without you asking him. He has similar clan size with similar wl so his advice would probably be right on target for you.

OUHATEME

Or you can give this a read and see if it helps

Clan Wars - Tactics and strategies

jeepchick

I removed a few posts that violated "Name&Shame". We do not allow reporting on the forums, nor do we allow posting players/clans names that you suspect are cheating.

Report the players in game, or utilized the other methods your peers have suggested.