1 52 53 54 55 56 Previous Next 785 Replies Latest reply: Jun 9, 2014 7:19 PM by Starbuck_OS Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 530. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
    MrAquary

Hello Teanah,

Awesome changes! I love Heavy Duty, and I would love to see more game modes in this playlist, especially Cranked.

Furthermore, I think it would be a good idea to make the internet connection bar visible, so that I can see if it is something wrong with my internet connection, or someone else's.

Thank you.

• 531. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
    TinyLittleTimmy

Put tape there with a cross, whenever I fire, it's on the cross, and the bullets get blocked, I report the player.

• 532. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
    TinyLittleTimmy

The counter to people using dead silence that don't want a disadvantage against other players using Amplify is to also use Amplify yourself. It's not enough to just be silent, run around and kill everyone you hear, you must also listen for others just like the sound hoarders. If you can't do both then that's why you are getting killed by people with Amplify, because you refuse to use Amplify yourself. I never use Dead Silence, I just crouch and creep in real slow like, but I always use Amplify.

fyi: if you have amplify and can't hear a player that is running or walking then they are using the "Be Always Silent Glitch".

• 533. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
    crazycanuk

Are you also looking at making the ghost masks and the masks you earn in clan wars, female wearable??

Pretty bad that we can earn them, but cannot wear them using a female character.

• 534. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
    iamyourfather

fix knifing. Worst knifing system ever. They have auto aim and they can lunge upto 5 yds. WTF

• 535. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
    W_E_A_P_0_N_11_

there is no such glitch, i looked it up

• 536. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
    biron_w

Spawning: Spawning is one of the most talked about subjects in Ghosts, and it’s one of the most talked about subjects here at the studio as well. We’ve been addressing bugs with the current spawning system, but feel we can do more to make the experience better. We are currently working on significant changes to the spawning system based off of the learnings and play data that we have gathered over the last 5 weeks. Work is progressing here and we recently had our first internal playtest of this new system. The designers are working feverishly to get it ready to go live and we will keep you up-to-date on our progress.

Hacking/Cheating: We have a dedicated Online Security department enforcing our online code of conduct for Call of Duty: Ghosts [click here]. This team is actively banning cheaters, cleaning up the leaderboards, and fixing hacked stats. The development team is fixing hacks and exploits as we find them. Please refer to the patch notes for a list of security fixes we’ve already addressed [click here]

And you can help! When you report someone in-game, it goes directly to our Online Security team and they investigate every issue. You can also report issues to Activision Support, either through twitter (@ATVIAssist) or online [click here]

With regards to those 2 issues:

Spawning: The spawn system is still broken. I still CONSTANTLY spawn in front of enemies. I keep repeating this but they just to need to make the main priority for spawning to be to spawn you as far away from enemies as possible. On the small maps this might be a problem but on maps like Stone Haven or Overlord there is NO reason why I should be spawning next to enemies. Stone Haven is particularly bad, it seems there are only a few spawn points on the outside map rather than letting players in the middle of the map where there is actually quite a lot of cover.

Hacking/Cheating: The score boards on the 360 are STILL full of hacked scores. Why hasn't this been sorted? It's been a problem in every single COD so why wasn't a team set up when the game was released ready to delete hacked scores and either ban players from the game completely or at least ban them from the leader boards?

• 537. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
    MaximusAgustus

Happens to me all the time - frustrating

• 538. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
    MaximusAgustus

sorry but you are wrong about this. Clan wars is perfect the way it is. If you don't like a game mode don't play it. Build your clan with people who like all kinds of modes.

Game Over.

• 539. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
    MaximusAgustus

The answer to IEDs is called Sit Rep - use it

I agree with C4 issue though its an instant explode grenade that is unbalanced

1 52 53 54 55 56 Previous Next