43 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2014 10:17 AM by CSAWWWWW RSS

Tranzit is my fav map and EE thoughts

Zombie_Gang_

to all people saying tranzit was a bad map . Well you just prolly suck on Tranzit . Tranzit is the Best Map and to every 1 saying there is or there isnt a continuation i think there is but.  How many People Have actually had 4 good players and have tried everything i know this is a old topic but i also know people are still trying to figure it out  is there more to it. now beside the lava and dumb as denizen things flying out the ground. tranzit is by far over every map i ever played and i downloaded  every1 from b01 and bo2 . i think the map packs were terrible after tranzit .MOTD SUCKS BURIED SUCKS die rise sucks and orgins was pretty cool to me  but after all of the map packs i rather play Tranzit over all of them . bo1 was ok but even that what map doesnt get boring after you reach round 40?  Now besides all that  i think the more important thing is what the hell was even tried by the community after tower of babel ? ok we know the beam at the laundry mat was not the right step. what else have we even tried ?  i mean all i know is we have been shown clues street light orb other orbs  . but honestly who has even tried other things . show me proof of some1 doing everything in there power to figure it out i dont see nothing on youtube ngtzombies tried forever but he never really tried anything . are big clue is Power is Knowledge . So what in Tranzit gives us power Turbine Emp  lamp posts  power station  and maybe avagodo .. we have so many power towers across this map and  We also have power wires though out this whole map which are disconnected  maybe we need to have it all connect in a way .Maybe not not really sure but to me this tranzit ee continuation has been never figured out for the simple reason that i dont think any 1 has tried the right steps at all . Now i can be  wrong . but i know for a fact there wasnt really nothing at all tried after tower of babel you can go search youtube for theories but whats a theory go try your theory and post it .i also believe the continuation would have to be in a game where you do the tower of babel not after you completed and try in another game i think it has to be done all at once.  my ps3 tag is zombie_gang_ i have no ee on this name done i have them all done on my other name so if any1 would like to play tranzit to do ee in the game then try to explore and maybe do more im in you can add me and  we can search together . and my bank is maxed out . thankyou for your time if you read this and start judging me by my spelling then your a retard. please only comment about tranzit or playing together

• Re: Tranzit is my fav map and EE thoughts
    SxcCole

I See what your saying about Tranzit, it is a challenging map for even some experienced players. An unexpected difficulty can sour a lot of people to a game. However not my favourite, the map is intriguing and requires players to move from their comfort zone of typical zombie strategy.

Zombie_Gang_

i dont see at all how its difficult  if your a good zombie player you should have money in the bank and when you have money in the bank. you can have all perks and knuckles and pack a punch guns with in the first 20 min of the game if you playing solo.  less time with multiple players . it only cost 1000 points to open bank and 750 for power door if im not mistaken which would make it easy for any experienced player to last a long time . plus we know you can run circles almost anywhere . but anyways i wanted to meet serious players on this forum interested in trying the EE  maybe even all players having the nav card from buried or that has put it in already in the nav table.

MD1X

In all honesty i hated tranzit for the longest time but after destroying origins i found myself becoming intrigued by continuation theory and i enjoy tranzit most now as for continuation this EE acheivement was easy disappointing after moon to community i personally havent done moon yet (hmu sometime lol) but there are tons of clues as stated. I kno jimmy z tweets dont hold mych water but i dig the crypticness honestly. The pic tweet of the fireplace and the "Help!What should I do" is really intriguing to me bc correct me if im wrong but that is the fireplace in the cabin on Tranzit. And more recent tweets get u thinkin too IDC if there is a continuation im enjoying the theory and the enigma even if it is "all make beleive" lol Genius!! Anyway I love blops z's i have horrible kd (60?) but never quit and love to hunt GT mstr darkone x

Zombie_Gang_

ill be on in a hr we got 2 players were gonna do maxis  side need 2 players ps3 zombie_gang_

DeathBringer-Zen

to all people saying tranzit was a bad map . Well you just prolly suck on Tranzit .

I have got past 50 on solo, and 45 on 2,3 & 4 player and I still think it is a poor map.

Now besides all that  i think the more important thing is what the hell was even tried by the community after tower of babel ? ok we know the beam at the laundry mat was not the right step. what else have we even tried ?  i mean all i know is we have been shown clues street light orb other orbs  . but honestly who has even tried other things . show me proof of some1 doing everything in there power to figure it out

Man, unless you were actually around these pages, or over on CoDZ during the Tranzit days, you cannot come out and say such ridiculous things. This section had brand new posts every few seconds during those days with people trying EVERYTHING! You created a new post on here and it was buried within 10 mins due to new posts getting made. Everybody was in on it and trust me when I say this, people tried a LOT of things. There is next to nothing you can suggest that was not tried by someone. Coming on here 14 month after the game came out and suggesting people just gave up after the achievement is laughable.

Check out this thread for example. Probably the most viewed and posted on thread in the zombie section at the time.

After The Tower Achievement

There was literally thousands of threads like this one. We tried as many things as possible to find a continuation and to suggest we didn't is way off the mark.

The search bar on the right hand side is your friend here. Use it before you go accusing the community of being lazy.

sasukeJAuchiha

Your grammar is bad, and by the way, people don't hate tranzit because it's hard. People hate tranzit because it's ****.

Lunar---tick
    i like tranzit, i will always have a soft spot for it being my first ever zombies experience. tobehonest i thought zombies was boring until i discovered EE's.  It seemed a little lack luster and leaving people looking for more. Lots of people tried and tried to no avail. Saying that when die rise dropped the effort on tranzit deminished. Personal i thought die rise was ordinary with a lack luster EE aswell yet no real talk of continuation. Motd was a game with heaps of audio and many findings although it turned out to be repetative going through the motions as is origins. Buried was lack luster aswell, nobody seemed to have that continutation feel or intensity that tranzit first gave us.  People revisited tranzit but i believe not to the extent it deserved as many where caught up in current maps moreso than revisiting old.  i still believe there is more, whether it be worth your while searching or not remains to be seen.  Remember, newer maps have steps without indication be it visiable or audio. Eg origins radio song
    Chucky6661

What a terrible way to open a post.... The majority of people here dislike tranzit ( not me) and also the majority of players that still frequent these forums are very highly skilled at the game. As for tranzit being the best map, I try to accept others opinions however I cannot stop myself from laughing at you when you say that it is the best map, I will not list my reasons.

You "know for a fact" nobody tried anything after tower of babble? Stop relying on you tubers for your info, they are rarely completing EEs before the community and have FAR less resources than the community.

As DBZ has said you can search through the hundreds of ToB continuation threads, a lot has been tried and the chances of there being more to do are minuscule. That is not to say don't try though, I had a mess around with friends trying to get orbs to do something.

In my opinion there isn't any more to do, I think they intended for there to be but bit off more than they could chew. It isn't the first time they left something in the map rather than edit it out (ammo-matic), which is what I think is the case with orbs.

BurningFighter

You say we think Tranzit sucks because we suck at it. That must be the most stupid thing I've heard in weeks. If Tranzit WAS difficult, then it would actually BE more fun. The reason we're not fully happy with Tranzit, isn't because we suck at it (most of us think it's easy). You know why we don't really like it? Because it's annoying, it has the annoying lava, the annoying fog, the ultra-annoying denziens, the Jet Gun that was a fail, it takes weeks to get around the map, it didn't introduce much new, Tombstone is often pointless in Tranzit since it's so big, and despite the map is big, the areas themselves are small as heck. It's the roads between the areas that are big, and I don't understand why they made it like that. So don't come here and say we suck at it. Like Death said, we have easily got to round 50+. We don't like it because it's annoying and boring, not because we "suck at it".

I'm not saying Tranzit is completely trash. I play it from time to time, and I have a fun time for a while, but it gets boring fast.

M3NTZ3R29

My favorite map is die rise because it is a perfect mix of difficulty, atmosphere, design and fun. But I will say that without a question tranzit is the most fun map. All other maps are linear design, keep opening doors to new rooms. But tranzit has more than 5 no fog survival areas that are all difficult because if you go down anywhere but town, theres no jug, and town doesnt have a wall gun, so I would say thats difficult for any player.

I absolutely believe there is more to tranzit, because still no one has ever made all 4 orbs appear. Every treyarch dev says there is more, and there are alot of clues- day x2 me,now die, on 4 u, stop rus, ride the bus, nuke donkey, the pole with carvings in bus depot, the church etc.

Cheesegrater28

Tranzit is one of the easiest maps ever. Not sure why you have to suck at it to dislike it. I personally am one of the few people who likes the fog, denizens, and lava cause I like the point of them. They allow different map designs with new obstacles that past maps lack. But even then, the map still does suck. Its glitchy, graphically poor, and for being so large, its empty. There is a minimal amount of perks, the pack a punch isn't hard to open, but annoying and tedious to, the bank feature isn't the worst idea but should only be available for custom games, the EEs were easy and unrewarding, and half of the buildables are a complete waste. It looks, plays, and feels like a rushed unfinished job by Treyarch.  And on top of all that, its easy. Its full of wide open areas to get around zombies. Just a boring map.

Lunar---tick
      probably the most frustrating thing for me is the teleporters. countless times i've gone to one destination in excess of 10 times before hitting the area i was after. I'm a tad impatient that way. May as well do a run as it's quicker half the time.  The denizens are cool, love trying to run a train with one on your face, knuckles make light work of them. The maps bloody huge with heaps of places to train. Even in the fog
        Chucky6661

I Found the most frustrating thing were the absolutely useless buildables. The electric trap... I mean why? At least a buff, sentry gun was powerful but could drop you instantly.

The EE was poor aswell IMO. I find it difficult to understand how they can go from the epic formula and story from blops1 to building towers every map, to this day I don't know why I had to build them.

I pray that the next installment is done better and recapture the magic that was the previous zombies game mode

TEX_715

i also like tranzit and have found a use for the worthless buildables. just stack them up in an area you want to use to fall back to, thus delaying the zombies and provide a window to stop being so fracking red

M3NTZ3R29

Does anyone know if there is any process to make an orb appear? also if there is, maybe that process is the next step and the orb is confirmation, and you move on to power an orb in a different area?

CSAWWWWW

I'll tell you this--- Since I've been reinvigorated with Tranzit, I've been trying everything, stupid and maybe not-so-stupid, to get a friggin' orb to appear. Since I've done the Tranzit EE, and only months ago, I've gotten two. Both have shown up while playing between the two times on the clock-times on the map...

Probably still a coincidence. But, I'm an optimist.

Edit: I don't usually play at those times (5:10 - 7:50 am/pm) so I'm unsure if it's a real variable to test or not.

I had the idea from a previous post that I read made by somebody else long ago...

Basically, the forum's historic threads are filled with idea-inspiring treasures

maxslick

You are a brave soul to label community members the way you have.

There was high expectations set before the launch of Blops2 and because of this, ultimately Tranzit failed. It is not a bad map but it just did not live to the hype.

As for people who do not like Tranzit, does not make them a bad player. Many members here who are epic zombies players will tell you Tranzit is one of their least favourite maps.

M3NTZ3R29

I have seen youtube videos of guys doing everything to the orbs, so I dont think you do anything to them. I think maybe they are confirmation of a step, so that to make the next orb appear, there is another step. Also, I think day x2 me is a hint at the highway because if you look at the road, there are no zombie spawns like i other out of map places that people have tried to unlock, there are spawners, barriers and no walls. The highway has dirt walls like other fog roads, so it looks like it has potential. The driver also says changing direction when he drives to diner instead of the highway.

MD1X

EE thought ive recently learned the builadable turret in farm can hurt you... has any one tried killing stu with turret?russ?(stop russ) killing russ is a step in die rise ee... maybe its a running theme? id think id try it in diner at the now die sign

DeathBringer-Zen

killing russ is a step in die rise ee... maybe its a running theme?

It is not though. You do NOT need to kill Russman (or anyone else for that matter) in the Buddha Room to get past the reincarnation step. It was an early misconception, and has been proven a BILLION times to be false.

Regarding killing yourself on Tranzit... don't waste your time on that one. I took over 500 downs on Tranzit intentionally downing myself under various circumstances, as did hundreds of other players.

MD1X

Ok so admitedly i didnt need to kill russ to get acheivement but wasnt it a way to do the reincarnation thing? In die rise cut scene we see him eaten by zombies and stu talks of flesh.. jst mulling it over at work lol again it may be nothing but i do love the enigma that is tranzit lol never thought id say that as it was first zombie exp for me and i hated it then went thru dlc and come back to home lol

DeathBringer-Zen

Well, after me and another forum member, Flying Platapus (as well as countless others) rigorously tested the Maxis side of the Die Rise Easter Egg, it became blatantly obvious that Spiderbite made an error of judgement when he declared that Russman's character had to down himself and be shot with the Ballistics.

All you need to do is shoot the ballistic knife ANYWHERE in the room on that step. The step is prone to glitching out frequently, and that is down to it being poorly coded. It has nothing to do with that particular step as when a player obtains the Ballistic Knifes early in the game, they can attempt to PaP them straight away, and on some occasions you will hear the Maxis quote, and on other occasions you won't.

If you do NOT hear the quote when PaPing the Ballistics, then no matter what you do or try, you will NEVER get past that step, so basically that means...

No quote from packing the Ballistics = No getting past the reincarnation step.

M3NTZ3R29

I dont know how the orbs work, but i was wondering if they are character based? maybe russman only sees the mystery box orb and so on? if so, that could mean that the last orb is russmans or in the last step you kill russman? like motd, the game ends, because reza said there is an endgame to tranzit, with an ending other than death. Game over screen?

Cheesegrater28

I spent a lot of time trying to figure the orbs out. Kept trying to find a pattern. I once thought maybe orb location and color was character related since Misty and Marlton seem like a duo and Russ and Stu the other, each wanting a different side. But viewing others youtube videos, posts, and my own observations, each character has seen different orbs and different colors. I have been at least 2 characters and seen the red orb on the bank street light. I was also once convinced that the blue eyes and game after the ToB was done might mean something, but then I got an Orb while building up my slashes to get the eyes.  Just haven't been able to find a pattern to any of it. But if they are triggered in some way, then maybe each one is a different thing. Maybe one is specific to a certain character and another one is EE related and so on. If they are intentional, then it might have to be something like that since no one has figured it out yet.

blablatj

Cheese, thanks for sharing. I have only just started looking into this and tried a few things today. Just wondering did you try all your ideas in Solo?

Cheesegrater28

Mostly solo though I did do some searching with others before. I had 2 orbs pop up while playing in solo. Both on the street lights. I never had any on the tower or at least noticed any there. Have had the box orbs dozens of times. But the two solo ones were important because whatever triggered them had to be something I did since no one else was playing. I watched and rewatched both those games over and over trying to replicate every single step. Made sure I was the same character, went to the same stops before turning on the power, bought the same things, took out the same amount of money from the bank, every single thing I could think of I tried to redo exactly and neither time I could get the orb to reappear.

The first solo orb was a game after I switched sides on the tower. It was the very first game after and it seemed like a few people on here also got an orb the very next game after doing the EE. And I also had blue eyes. So some time later I wanted to test the blue eyes game after EE theory. So I lost all my slashes and then started to replay every day to get them back. And randomly on the third day without doing the EE, I turned on the power, went to the town, and there was an orb. So that killed both my theories at that point. But for one orb I was Marlton and the other I was Misty. So maybe if they did mean something, then perhaps the blue eyes and ToB are important to one character and other things are important to another. Who knows. Haven't had it in me to go back to looking for a long time.

CSAWWWWW

2 orbs in solo? Cool.

Edit: So far, I've only seen orbs after re-obtaining blue eyes, like the game immediately after getting them back.

Good to know that they can show up otherwise.

I'm going to force myself to keep playing in between the time on the clocks too.

Seems a tad far fetched, but I like the idea of that being a thing.