26 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2013 7:41 PM by AGROtheWOMBAT RSS

Postponing Future Clan Wars

cheerann

They should seriously postpone all future clan wars until they get their act together.  Three clan wars should be enough to collect information about how well or not well their system is working.  I don't know how common all these problems are, but regardless they need to be fixed. 

• Balancing of clans

I've seen several threads about this.  Including the problem of adding new members, which is one reason my clan was wary of downsizing.

• Boosting/Cheating clans

There needs to be a feature to report clans.  They need to find a system, possibly examining the rate of wins relative to the number of clan members currently playing.  Also that if a clan is found to be cheating, a disbandment of the clan and an adjustment to the cp leaderboard, even if the war is over.

• Glitchy app

For my clan this has been the hardest.  Some of our apps work, some don't.  Some cannot see how many cp each node is worth, which is critical to winning.  Also I'm pretty sure that only your friends list is available on the rally up feature right?  Why not clan members?  They are the ones that count.  There are other things wrong with the app like a contradiction with the xbox roster, applications disappearing and more.

There are other problems in between, but these are deal breakers.  For those clans that want to win 4 wars time is running out.  With only 9 wars left, if you haven't won any you need to win half of the available wars.  They need to fix these problems now.

• Re: Postponing Future Clan Wars
    tonzogunz

I updated my app and it has fixed many of the issues you speak of.  FYI.

Bielsalmighty

I dunno about disbanding the clan. Just ban all who were found to be cheating from being awarded patches and bodycount gear. The latter is the reason for all the cheating. Gutted to see boosting rear its ugly head again.

7chp

I am having absolutely no problems with the clan wars as they are now, and the fact that they are 'making up as they go'. However I like your suggestions, balancing clans - there should be enough clans to put each clan in a division with other similar sized clans - and adding to your roster after the war have started I don't think anyone likes. However demanding to be in a Platinum Division if your clan has like 0.75 K/D and be pitted up against only clans with similar K/D, I don't think this is right, or even possible. You want to win a Platinum Division? You, your clan and your effort needs to be put in there!

As for boosting and cheating? Ban them. They should KNOW it is wrong. If it was up to me, their console would blow up, I hate these cheating Lance Armstrong mother *******. The system detects a win for a clan member, it should detect if there is a loss to a member of the same clan in that particular game, so if you play a party of 12 6vs6 you get nothing.

Apart from the first 45 minutes of this clan war, the app worked for me, although somewhat glitchy. I am on a iPhone 5 running iOS7 fyi. A website should be a priority. So much neat info and stats to be had! Division top scorer? Top earner? Top K/D? Top objective player? Watch any american sports and get inspired BeachHead!

OUHATEME

CCompletely disagree with your kd statement . Clans are pitted against clan of similar size and wl ratio. Kd meh there are some clans that stick with certian game modes that have an incredible kd. But they can't maintain in clan wars because not willing to leave that comfort zone. the only place kd really matters is tdm ,, kd doesn't win Dom kill confirmed blitz. We are platinum division and have been up against other clans with kd's ranging from .79 to 2.9. The ines with a lower kd put in work and throw kd out the window to get the win.

maccabi

7chp wrote:

I am having absolutely no problems with the clan wars as they are now, and the fact that they are 'making up as they go'. However I like your suggestions, balancing clans - there should be enough clans to put each clan in a division with other similar sized clans - and adding to your roster after the war have started I don't think anyone likes. However demanding to be in a Platinum Division if your clan has like 0.75 K/D and be pitted up against only clans with similar K/D, I don't think this is right, or even possible. You want to win a Platinum Division? You, your clan and your effort needs to be put in there!

As for boosting and cheating? Ban them. They should KNOW it is wrong. If it was up to me, their console would blow up, I hate these cheating Lance Armstrong mother *******. The system detects a win for a clan member, it should detect if there is a loss to a member of the same clan in that particular game, so if you play a party of 12 6vs6 you get nothing.

Apart from the first 45 minutes of this clan war, the app worked for me, although somewhat glitchy. I am on a iPhone 5 running iOS7 fyi. A website should be a priority. So much neat info and stats to be had! Division top scorer? Top earner? Top K/D? Top objective player? Watch any american sports and get inspired BeachHead!

there is major issues with the clan wars. they addressed some like a few ays clans could exploit fast wins but theres still major work to be done, scoring is flawed, the method clans are matched up is flawed.. to name the two biggest ones

7chp

Yes, there are issues. I was talking about my personal view, and I have met none of these problems myself and I am enjoying Clan Wars immensely! I think they should address these problems while still running Clan Wars. If you think it is ****, then just don't do it.

iTz_Booty_Eater

I rated your comment 5 stars after reading just your first sentence.

WhyNoName

Yes, they definitely need to fix a lot of things currently known to be broken.  IF they don't know things are broken, they are simply not listening - which doesn't bode well for the near future of clan wars.

I hope they get things fixed because it does add additional "fun" to the game.  I like the short wars, keep them simple.  The longer wars will allow for too much boosting/etc - doubt they can ever sort that out.  5 days or less is perfect.

DRAGONBORN_SKYRIM

Hello, I am beginner here, need help, and record my clan for cod world war ghosts of the day January 1, 2014?

LifeSong1

Keep in mind, their initial plan was for a smaller amount of larger wars. At the rate they are going with shorter wars, I won't be surprised if they add more wars in the future...this was just the first wave. I would also expect them to keep the wars going after the next game comes out too...thus more chances to win the achievements.

CineDiver

I started this post about the intake of clan members

Clan Wars: Clan intake

WhiteandProud

Absolutely agree... This last clan war was my first taste of some clans just dumping on players mid war.... We had a 100pt lead going into day 3....come the morning of day 4 the clan in second place had added 20+ players and was up by a pt.... we still pulled out the w, but i think they should lock the roster until the war is over...and possibly give more time in between clan wars for recruitment, and adjustments.