1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2014 3:13 PM by kwama Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Teh OT Elitist?
    ghostsquad

    Batshit crazy? I don't think so. That only applies when we are off our meds.

     

    The amount of inside jokes, and perhaps outside jokes, is quite high. In order to understand most, if not all, you will have to do a little research. Of course, it helps to have been there years ago when they were happening.

     

    Now since I don't recognize most of you, I'll assume you are new. SO DON'T SCREW THIS OT UP!

  • 41. Re: Teh OT Elitist?
    Izjar11

    ghostsquad wrote:

     

    Batshit crazy? I don't think so. That only applies when we are off our meds.

     

    The amount of inside jokes, and perhaps outside jokes, is quite high. In order to understand most, if not all, you will have to do a little research. Of course, it helps to have been there years ago when they were happening.

     

    Now since I don't recognize most of you, I'll assume you are new. SO DON'T SCREW THIS OT UP!

    Oh Snap the GS is carefully monitoring what is being done with teh OT

     

  • 42. Re: Teh OT Elitist?
    ghostsquad

  • 43. Re: Teh OT Elitist?
    jedimastershark

    The OT has always been sort of separate from the rest of the even crazier portions of the forums. I very rarely venture out of the OT because I like it here and I've been here for a long time. The sense that we are an "elitist" group of individuals with our own little club is not a new accusation. The inside jokes and little groups within the OT certainly make it seem that way, but we are all generally good folk who are welcoming to new comers if they are willing to take their time to get involved. That fact that I'm trying to set up a history thread to help people get acquainted with the inside jokes is part of a continued effort to change the perception of the OT being only for the elite few who are established there.

  • 44. Re: Teh OT Elitist?
    Izjar11

    jedimastershark wrote:

     

    we are all generally good folk who are welcoming to new comers if they are willing to take their time to get involved.

    This line is what the OT is! Involvement. Well Said

  • 45. Re: Teh OT Elitist?
    ghostsquad

    If the Ghosts forums were a hospital, I'm sure people would see the OT as the "Insanity Ward."


    All jokes aside, I agree with Jedi. We are a tight group of people, who have endless amounts of inside jokes. The members of the OT always come and go. Some stick around and some don't. Just as long as you're willing to play a long and not a nuisance, then we'll get along just fine. As you can tell, the past members have already laid a "mark" on the OT so to speak. If you play your cards right, so can you!

     

    Oh, and one final note. Do yourself a favor and stay off Snakedoctor's lawn. That man gets grumpy fast.

     

    P.S.: Read these threads, as they will teach of the ways of the OT!

     

    A noObs guide to OT < This one is the original.

    Re: A guide to fresh recruits. < This one is a copy of the original, just as good.

     

     

     

    P.P.S.: If you (I mean you OT goers) really want to get in our (or really my) good graces (you'll really earn some respect-o points from me), you're gonna have to do some homework.

     

    Refer to this thread:

    Castle V6.0.0

     

    Your mission now is to do a little research on some of these vets. Those on the list were active OT vets from the past. Search their name using the mythical Search Function. From here, you'll be able to gain a little knowledge of everyone. You'll get to see the old threads we contributed to. This way, you can understand the OT Culture™ (I call dibs to this phrase BTW).

     

    Well...what are you waiting for? DO IT!!!

  • 46. Re: Teh OT Elitist?
    RAMBONER

    This place makes no sense.  Exactly why I love it.

     

    I have also had my fellow OT'ers come to bat for me on the other forums which is groovy.

     

    I have been around since Early Bops1 and checked the OT out some but I regret taking as long as I did to make this home.  Now I rarely even venture off to the other less relevant forums on this site.

  • 47. Re: Teh OT Elitist?
    Izjar11

    RAMBONER wrote:

     

    This place makes no sense.  Exactly why I love it.

     

    I have also had my fellow OT'ers come to bat for me on the other forums which is groovy.

     

    I have been around since Early Bops1 and checked the OT out some but I regret taking as long as I did to make this home.  Now I rarely even venture off to the other less relevant forums on this site.

    Teh OT rulEZ

  • 48. Re: Teh OT Elitist?
    ChestSplittah

    Watch it Pal. Lest thine Commandment be removed.

  • 49. Re: Teh OT Elitist?
    Izjar11

    kwama wrote:

     

    yawning wrote:

     

    kwama wrote:

     

    Most b!tches leave after a week. Toxic is an exception, he's been here half a year.

    Why side with his race? Stick with fellow low post forumers.

    I stick with no one but wind.

    you wind people disappear when the fun gets going