7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 15, 2013 2:54 PM by BlackHawkxx RSS

Clan wars fixes????

BlackHawkxx

Ok so they have announced that clan wars is back on the 18th of december but once again they have explained nothing? seriously why dont they explain anything? like what have they fixed? whats new?

When clan wars was originally released they went into no detail on how to play either, why are infinity ward so bad at explaining anything, or am i missing something here is there an article somewhere ive missed explaining what they have done to improve clan wars?

If there is i apologize for posting this, I just want more details please.

Im personally very interested in what they have done? did they stop recruiting durin clan wars? did they fix the win boosting?

• Re: Clan wars fixes????
    tracy

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/blog/2013/ 11/27/call-of-duty-clan-wars-capturing-defending-and-losing-nodes#.UqhysVtDubM      This explains about clan wars, as for the rest I'm not sure if they have posted anything else in regards to your other questions. Other people also have issues with being placed in a division with clans that suddenly add more members, maybe a good idea would be to implement the MW3 option - if you weren't in the clan before enlisting in the op/challenge, you didn't count - this would make things fair

BlackHawkxx

thats not the question. I know they have now explained it.

The question is where is the information on what they have done to clan wars?

tracy

Sorry about that, clicked enter button before I'd finished

BlackHawkxx

Yeah thats what i wanted to know, in the last clan war we were robbed by a clan who both tripled there clan size and then played 6 v 6 against there own clan and got them to forfeit over and over, so im very interested in what changes they have made cos if nothing has been done to the exploits im not gonna waste my time with clan wars.

tracy

In some ways I should be thankful for being in a small clan in Bronze division as I don't think anyone's had issues like this, we just get a lot of inactive clans, so it would be great if they did something to fix this issues for the higher divisions, it's not fair they then gain a greater advantage and make it almost impossible for other clans to catch up

deamonomic

BlackHawkxx wrote:

Yeah thats what i wanted to know, in the last clan war we were robbed by a clan who both tripled there clan size and then played 6 v 6 against there own clan and got them to forfeit over and over, so im very interested in what changes they have made cos if nothing has been done to the exploits im not gonna waste my time with clan wars.

How do you know that went on?

BlackHawkxx

well because i checked there clan at the start of clan wars and they had 38 members, at the end they had 92 and when i play clan wars i have the ipad in front of me to watch the nodes, we were winning to take a node they had 12 on, we had 12 on, but we were just winning faster, then out out nowhere they started going up by 6 wins every minute or so and over took us and took the node, and it kept happening on every node we tried to take.

Very infuriating!