5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 9, 2013 10:41 PM by Foxhound-Pro RSS

No repercussions!!!

madmax84

We hear so much about these clans that are cheating taking 12 clan members to control a lobby and forfeit the game an automatic 6 wins dropping all players but 3 in the clan to get placed in a lower division then adding members back to the clan. We have a clan of 15 people that play regularly our Clan KD is 1.7 we are not the best by no mean but have a nice win loss ratio. so the question is why are we getting placed with clan that have 20+ members and a clan K/D of 2.5. I feel that when you hit that button to report the player does anything happen???? if the rules were enforced and penalties harsher this stuff might not being happening, but the way I see it Activison really does not care. If they did Activision  would be more proactive to stop this activity. Activision is like a cigarette company lots of advertising and once they get you hooked in by giving you that one game where you go 30-1 you keep playing just to get that feeling one more time. Activision really could careless about lag or cheaters they made there billions next project. How about Making a game that appeals to all the legit players but ohh wait you would not make that extra 1 million dollars. Instead of talking about fixing these problems you actually show us what your doing to make the game more enjoyable talk is cheap show us!!! 

• Re: No repercussions!!!
    Kandagawa

1.) Paragraphs. Use them.

2.) It takes time to sift through the thousands upon thousands of reports the support staff get every day. Be patient.

3.) Ending your legitimate complaint with a diatribe about Activision makes you look really stupid.

madmax84

Yes it was a rant and I was venting my frustration but, thank you for making me smile. The reason I am smiling while I am typing this response is due to the fact that you feel the need to correct grammar or purposely or insert a word that is not commonly used in order to make yourself feel intelligent. This post was my opinion if you didn't like what I wrote you could of simply said you did not agree with me but, you had to insult, which leads me to believe all you are, is a troll. Please feel free to respond to this post but just to let you know I will not be responding to any other comments you leave and again thank you for the smile.

rankismet

madmax84 wrote:

Yes it was a rant and I was venting my frustration but, thank you for making me smile. The reason I am smiling while I am typing this response is due to the fact that you feel the need to correct grammar or purposely or insert a word that is not commonly used in order to make yourself feel intelligent. This post was my opinion if you didn't like what I wrote you could of simply said you did not agree with me but, you had to insult, which leads me to believe all you are, is a troll. Please feel free to respond to this post but just to let you know I will not be responding to any other comments you leave and again thank you for the smile.

Yeah... bold, larger font sizes reaaaaaaallllllyyyyy help, too. A clearly written, articulate post with a point does.

... that said...

Cheaters cheat.

Did you? No.

Report them.

Ignore them.

Move on.

The universe has a way of leveling things out.

starbuckfrack

So you are upset that it places you against a clan that has 25 members or are you mad that it places you in a clan that has more than a 1.7 KD ratio ?

And so you want them to ban players based on the above criteria ? Or are you saying they are cheating by the way they run their clan ? I am pretty sure your first two sentences dont constitute a violation.

Foxhound-Pro

"Activison really does not care."

Now I understand that you're frustrated, but taking an indefensible argument point and throwing bandwagon accusations around doesn't make anything constructive in the slightest. Asking for more or better results of action taken against those cheating? Totally fine. Stating that no one cares despite the tons of evidence that they do care about their product? Totally not fine. Upset that it isn't as fast as you want? Fine too, but at least realize that it's getting done.

Locking. You've had your rant. When you're ready to provide constructive discussion, then feel free to create a new thread. Search before posting, obviously. It would be better to help someone who is already pushing for progress than to drown out someone's efforts.

Chief Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts