3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2013 11:19 AM by Foxhound-Pro RSS

To all the moderators

Jackal235

It's just disgusting to see, that in order to protect the X-mass sales, you're removing most negatives threads about this game. At the moment it is UNPLAYEBLE due to uncontrolled cheating. Blocking this knowledge in here, makes you worse than those kids installing the hacks. It reminds me the old commie propaganda. SHAME!

• Re: To all the moderators
    Frenchy_68

Are you suggesting that all of the remaining threads are filled with positive comments and feedback?

Take a look at the existing threads before adding such a comment.

I believe that the moderators are doing a great job and showing a lot of leniency with all the whiny threads that they are allowing.

• Re: To all the moderators
    Foxhound-Pro

Jackal235 wrote:

It's just disgusting to see, that in order to protect the X-mass sales, you're removing most negatives threads about this game. At the moment it is UNPLAYEBLE due to uncontrolled cheating. Blocking this knowledge in here, makes you worse than those kids installing the hacks. It reminds me the old commie propaganda. SHAME!

Threads which are constructive remain on our boards. When someone comes to our boards to rant with profanity and insults, then we're going to pull it. There have been many a thread that we have left up that was negative in sentiment, but positive in constructive point of view. Please also note that "positive in constructive point of view" means that while they may dislike the game or aspects of the game, they've provided ample discussion and suggestions to alter the game or promote positive growth and change.

There's more to moderator candor and operation than a very small window of time in which we removed a particularly nonconstructive thread.

Community that has faith in us: We appreciate it. We try our best to do what's right for the board.

Locking this thread. This is our official statement and further discussion can be forwarded to me via PM.

Chief Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts