12 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2014 6:58 AM by belly120 RSS

Update 11-29-2013

zingaa

Whats this update for ? Just got booted for another update..I noticed by ranking jumped wayyyy up, clean the leaderboards or something?

• Re: Update 11-29-2013
    FishyDizzle

Yes can confirm 104Mb update copy that roger

Rich_J

I'm assuming it's pretty much the same patch the ps3 got a couple of days ago. Probably a couple of things added to the Xbox one though if it came out a few days later.

Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (4/8/14)

dhthgf

operations is still broken  

belly120

interesting to see no nerfs or buffs yet, they seem pretty confident with the weapons and perks etc.  i haven't really found anything to OP or pap so and can kinda see why not.

it would be nice to see "Massively Improved Match Making and Significantly Reduced Lag"  

NadeGoBoom

Dont think you will see any nerfs or buffs until network optimization has been improved or dedicated servers are carrying some more of the workload.

That is assuming if any are carrying any workload which I had a couple host migrations last night which leads me to believe East coast has no dedicated servers at this time.

WKMMS

belly120 wrote:

interesting to see no nerfs or buffs yet, they seem pretty confident with the weapons and perks etc.  i haven't really found anything to OP or pap so and can kinda see why not.

it would be nice to see "Massively Improved Match Making and Significantly Reduced Lag" 

Guess you've not used the MSBS yet so! ... MM improvements would be welcomed indeed though

Bielsalmighty

I used that for a while last night. That things an f'ing monster in CQC, just obliterates people. At range though, I found it lacking. Mind you, I didn't try it with a foregrip. Maybe a muzzle brake too. Not sure whether its ranged ability was hampered by the recoil or steep damage drop-off, so will have a little mess around next time I'm on.

WKMMS

I was using it with a Red dot and ex-mags and it was 1-burst killing at pretty good range.  Up close it has no equal in TTK... kills in 2 bullets 0.06 seconds, which is about 3 times faster than some of the other ARs, which already are pretty lethal.  I've tried it out in full-auto mode and though it doesn't work so good at the longer ranges, it's still pretty devastating especially if you use stalker and go around in ADS all the time.  When things aren't going my way and I decide to put my sweaty try-hard pants on, that's the gun I pull out

Bielsalmighty

The problem I had with it at range is that it kicks enough to bounce you off distant targets quickly. Methinks the foregrip would make this gun horribly effective at range too, and quite right up close it simply blows away everything else bar PA Shotties.

SENHOR_GOLDEN

Local online matches. please please please please please please