1 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 72 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2014 4:44 PM by trialstardragon Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 40. Re: CoD:GHOSTS-Give the consumers an option of turning off in game music!?
    trialstardragon

    Well with the new console you will be able to have 1000 friends on your list so everyone in your clan could be added to your list at that point. So still no new needed feature to be added.

  • 41. Re: CoD:GHOSTS-Give the consumers an option of turning off in game music!?
    r8edtripx

    trialstardragon wrote:

     

    Next thing players will want sliders for voice, footsteps, gun sounds, explosions and any other sound such as ambient background noises. Where the most important for sound whoring will be turned up and all the rest turned off or down all the way, claiming those other sounds were too annoying as well.

    You're overthinking it. If someone wants to turn down certain audio channels because they want to soundwhore, why not just say, "Hey, I want the option so that I can soundwhore. I bought a great headset, and now I want to soundwhore."

     

    In-general I don't feel people would try to hide the fact that soundwhore.

     

     

    trialstardragon wrote:

     

    Thus proving they need to be able to sound whore in order to play the game well.

    LOL!! "Thus proving..." - That logic is irrefutable. haha! You remind of of this youtuber, fist. He also likes to arrive at conclusions that crack me up. Thanks for the laughs. Lol.

  • 42. Re: CoD:GHOSTS-Give the consumers an option of turning off in game music!?
    trialstardragon

    No most wont admit to it for they don't want to be labeled as such. Just like those that QS try to claim they are using the sniper as it was meant to be used. They cannot ever admit for if they do they lower the chance that the option would be added. Because without it, sound whoring is not as easy.

     

    Just like how some cried the footsteps were too quiet. The ones who cried the most were the sound whores using headsets wanting those loud footsteps to tell them when someone was nearby so they never had to look around.

  • 43. Re: CoD:GHOSTS-Give the consumers an option of turning off in game music!?
    r8edtripx

    trialstardragon wrote:

     

    No most wont admit to it for they don't want to be labeled as such. Just like those that QS try to claim they are using the sniper as it was meant to be used. They cannot ever admit for if they do they lower the chance that the option would be added. Because without it, sound whoring is not as easy.

     

    Just like how some cried the footsteps were too quiet. The ones who cried the most were the sound whores using headsets wanting those loud footsteps to tell them when someone was nearby so they never had to look around.

    Maybe you're tuned in to a soundwhore stigma I'm not aware of. I've been around these forums a bit myself and I watch a lot of COD YouTube, and I've heard people freely admit they're soundwhoring. (not camping soundwhoring though.)

     

    I still don't feel there's a stigma attached to soundwhoring, as long as you're not just waiting in a room listening for sounds like I've heard many do in S&D.

     

    Anyway, if you start a thread/petition where you want Dead Silence to have no counter, I am most definitely in. ...but for GOD's sake we need to have COD Ghosts have the option to turn down the music! C'mon, make it happen!

  • 44. Re: CoD:GHOSTS-Give the consumers an option of turning off in game music!?
    rankismet

    trialstardragon wrote:

     

    You claim it is each of those but when not in the game it is complained about as how it is not right or not fair that it is not; that it should be a standard feature that all games should have, when really no it is not.

     

    Not every desire or preference by the players is really needed in the game for it to be playable or fun.

     

    Not a claim, neighbor.  The OP would the option of adjusting the music. I, too, would like this option.

     

    The only person confused about what optional means... is you.

     

    Try setting the nozzle to low... or even better... putting it away for a bit.

  • 45. Re: CoD:GHOSTS-Give the consumers an option of turning off in game music!?
    trialstardragon

    Nah, I have to get it out every now and then to make sure people like you don't forget about what it can be like to deal with it.

  • 46. Re: CoD:GHOSTS-Give the consumers an option of turning off in game music!?
    MaliaMyth

    The primary problem i have with Call of Duty Ghosts is the sound settings. Black Ops 2 provided different sound profiles along with voice and music volume settings. I can live without a ballistics knife but i am surprised your new title does not even include voice volume settings at the very least.

    I do hope there is a title update which will improve the user settings not only for myself but also for other players.

    Thank you for listening.

  • 47. Re: CoD:GHOSTS-Give the consumers an option of turning off in game music!?
    QuietStorm_II

    Well guess what theres no option for turning the in game music off!! It all these littl ethings that count and IW just dont cut it! Please add it in an update.. please!

  • 48. Re: CoD:GHOSTS-Give the consumers an option of turning off in game music!?
    r8edtripx

    QuietStorm_II wrote:

     

    Well guess what theres no option for turning the in game music off!! It all these littl ethings that count and IW just dont cut it! Please add it in an update.. please!

    I was also disappointed they didn't add this option.

     

    Some people have said in the past, that the reason Infinity Ward doesn't allow the option to turn down the music separately is so that it's harder to soundwhore. I think that's a laughable statement, especially in Ghosts.

     

     

    Silver lining... It could've been worse. The music in Ghosts isn't annoying like the music was in MW3. Although, I'd prefer to have the option to turn down the music, I don't think the music would make me end a gaming session early like MW3.

  • 49. Re: CoD:GHOSTS-Give the consumers an option of turning off in game music!?
    Lalo67

    If they wanted to make it harder to sound whore, in general they would had lower down foot step sounds and gun fire, AND wouldn't add the sound whore perk Amplify. I think it's just laziness.

    Playing domination and having to hear that voice over screaming non stop is annoying.

1 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next