4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 30, 2013 12:38 AM by Stub-_-Toe RSS

Joining a clan...

NovaPalace

Hello people so here's what is going on. I was going to make my very own clan and i was trying to recruit for it, but that wasn't going anywhere so i decided that i'd best find on a clan on the forums. Okay so as for my qualifications...I always maintain a K/D of 1.5 or higher, i am a very good sniper and i am very active. The next generation console that i am getting is the PlayStation 4 and Call of Duty: Ghosts with that. As for what i am looking for in a clan i would like a clan that participates in a lot of events like clan wars and clan ops, i am also looking for a clan that has a pretty good amount of members. Thnx

• Re: Joining a clan...
    killah_bee_cash

Discharged Gaming is currently recruiting for Black ops 2 and Cod Ghost. We are a ps3/ps4 mature gaming community and have both competitive and casual players. Members are required to have a mic and be at least 13yrs of age. We accept players of all skill level and have a very active community. For more information or to apply visit our website at www.dischargedgaming.com

Conman002

Ashes of the Innocent

[AoTi]

Please visit our main site to learn how to join and become a member of AoTi

http://ai-hq.com/

Playstation Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - PS3 Division

Xbox Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - Xbox Division

Wii U Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - Wii Division

PC Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - PC Division

Competitive Sub-Division Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - Competitive Play

Requirements to join:

- Must be at least 16 years of age.

- Have at least a 1.00 kill/death ratio upon the point of applying for AoTi.

Xat Chat Link:

Ashes of the Innocent • Xat Side by Side chat

ELITE Links:

Black Ops 2: https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/145345

Ghosts: Call of Duty®: Ghosts

About Us:

Ashes of the Innocent [AoTi], has been around since the World at War days.  Believe it or not, that's going on 5 years now.  Currently, we have over 60 active members that interact as one, big family on a daily basis.  From the United States to Europe, our members span the globe and bring a unique diversity to AoTi.  We have excellent leaders throughout each division that are constantly striving to make AoTi the best clan it can be.  To show our commitment, we've been ranked within the Top 100 CoD Clans and continue to be one of the top clans in the business.  The members of AoTi focus on community.  Yes, we are a competitive gaming clan, but we are also much more than that.  We are family and hope that you will choose to become a member of our family too.

Leeds_United_AFC

Hey,

I'm part of clan called Renegade Elite for a quick summary we are a PlayStation 3 , PC and soon to bePlayStation 4 clan.

In the past we have supported:

Modern Warfare 3 : Reached Level 17 despite been formed Late October 2012 (few weeks before Black Ops 2)

Black Ops 2: Reached Level 50 without making our members take part in elite like other clans force people to.

FIFA 13

Battlefield 3

We now support and will soon be supporting:

PS3 - GTA V

PS3 - Battlefield 4

PS3 - Ghost

PS4 - Battlefield 4

PS4- Ghost

PS4 - Killzone: Shadow Fall

PS4 - Destiny

PS4 - Drive Club

With the aim to add many more games in the future.

If you are interested simply visit our thread on here for some more details about us and if you have any question leave a response in that topic.

Thanks

B-I-G-DEVIL

Stub-_-Toe

Legendary Lions recruiting for ghosts. We are an established clan of mature gamer's , we play to win , we all have positive scores in all game modes. You must be 21 and over have a headset, be able to speak English and communicate with other team members. We learn all call outs and have a great team of admins to help and give you fantastic advice..We have gold clan tag which is simply R04R. To join follow the link and APPLY

http://thelegendarylions.co.uk/home

Youtube video link

We are the legendary lions - YouTube

If your not sure what to do, add me on ps3 Stub-_-Toe