17 Replies Latest reply: Oct 23, 2013 2:21 PM by GamebroCrazy RSS

no clan wars...

BobbyMcGee

Most likely because there will be no elite. How do you multi player guys feel now that you are being excluded from whole game modes/playlists? As a zombies player im used to it. I guess some things will never change...

• Re: no clan wars...
    CAL619GUY

There won't be any DLC either. So don't get your hopes up.

WiimotesRus02

I never have wanted elite, for selfish personal reasons though. It affected our clan which resulted in some unpleasant exchanges and a lot of people left. I've always been grateful it didn't come to the Wii..

BobbyMcGee

care to explain further, not that its any of my business i just dont understand?

WiimotesRus02

Our clan used to be huge, and supposed to be a laid back just for fun clan, non competitive, then when the PS3 section got involved in elite, it went a bit wrong, they weren't the sort of people for our clan. Now our clan has 3 forums, xbox, PS3 and Wii/PC, to keep us separate lol

BobbyMcGee

basically it turned your clan into an over-compettitive mess then? that sucks.

MajorStains

Hmmm. That sounds rather familiar.

Elite stirred up plenty of drama over at Team [MP] too, plus that Arsebook place.

Numbers took a steep dive because of that and the lure of the darkside.

Those fun days of several lobbies full of clan mates are all but history on the Wii/ Wii U.

Its just lucky that there are still great people/ clans to join up with when you jump on BlOps2.

Such as those awesome peeps at OFC, those BrB's and BRITS crack me up too.

And it's always refreshing to join in on any clan playing by legit tactics.

If connection is fair to both sides, there are still some great battles to be had out there.

And after a while you get a feel of a clans tactics, and alter yours accordingly.

Some people dread being throw in against a full lobby of KoS, but I relish the challenge and think " right, I'm going to upset these boys ". Even if I go negative, it's still fun to cramp their mojo.

MillionGamer

I Found this sad

T-boss

the wiiU doesnt support enough players, best to do it through miiverse tournaments instead. only other way i see this is crossplatform, though more likly probly wont happen. at best wiiU+PC.

Padiego

I play CoD because I can shoot people....all these extra features don't really matter to me( stuff the wii community has asked for for years like theater, killcams, funky killstreaks, custom emblems and such....I've used theater like 4 times total, I always skip killcams, I never use any funky killstreaks(Uav/CounterUAV/VSAT ftw), I only ever made like 2 emblems and well....I don't really care for them.), so it doesn't really affect me at all.....

OFC-Giorgio
    Southpawgamer

This Elite & Clan Wars features are nothing. The Wii U gamers can live without it. Just hope an pray that the dedicated server interface on Wii U Ghosts doesn't look like that of P2P player matching even if it'd dedicated (non-player hosted). As long as you can pick & choose the server you wanna play then this won't kill clanning on Wii U.

Cheaptrick

[Removed by Moderator]

like2nap03

I never cared about elite.  I don't even know what clan wars is.  I have simple requirements.  Balance, smooth framerate, little lag as possible (the last two games have been kind to me in this regard), good controls, decent maps, connect and play with friends, and FOOTSTEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all. 

Speaking of maps and what I mean by decent.  I like every map in Black Ops 2 except for Slums and Hijacked.  Slums has a terrible layout and terrible spawns.  Hijacked is Nuketown on a boat with a basement.  WAY too small.  Other than that I love them, and their layouts, except for one tiny detail.  They have too many, and I mean WAY TOO MANY, headglitching spots.  It's a camping LMG targetfinder user's wet dream.  I think that could be fixed simply by removing TF because it's ridiculous anyway (when you're camping and headglitching.  Yes James, I know it is harder to run and gun with them.)  I'm accurate enough to take out a headglitcher, but not one that can highlight me with a redbox from across the map with crazy aim assist and no recoil before I'm close enough to see him.  Then to top it off he has a silencer and you can't hear the bullets even when they impact you or something else. 

And there's my LMG TF rant for the day. 

But yeah, that's all I need.  Plus these games have guns and explosions.  Always a plus. 

BobbyMcGee

i dont like  that we zombies players dont get accomplishments due to the fact that there is no elite. i read/heard that somewhere, maybe even from trey...

GamebroCrazy

Yeah I hear you Bobby. We decided to create an Elite Clan for the other consoles this year because of request from old members and members currently on a different console (we also had a lot of success) so we said "hey, why not make an Elite Clan" hopefully we don't end up regreting it because we're both competitive and no competitive. But it's sad that we will have to face reality this game season. Wii and U don't get DLC this year :/