5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 6, 2013 7:47 AM by jeepchick RSS

the olnley game

smokyking1987

this is the only game i no where you get screwed for having the best Internet if you pay for fiber optic you should not penalized so the lil tramps that pay for 2meg Internet have a good game

they should have a min requirement for on line play so people have to pay for a good Internet and then they can't run a android as a modem so the game runs good with no bull s

the best thing is fiber is cheap in the u.k

• Re: the olnley game
    gdexter

I am a UK  player and my game is OK - fibre too

smokyking1987

and if you get 1 player in the game on the over team with 3 or 2 bar don't you think he takes most of the shot like they was blanks

Joco3000

UK fibre here as well. No issues really when I play.

OP, have you tried playing other games, like Halo or Fifa, to see if it really is only this game? Chances are it's the same for every game, but you might notice it more in a Call of Duty game due to the higher reaction speeds.

smokyking1987

all the over games i play work fine and i went to my mates he got 4 meg and halo works fine on his 4 meg no lag but this game is on his internet works better than my fiber

jeepchick

You are expected to post responsibly when creating new threads. Duplicates of existing threads, authored by yourself or not, and gratuitous bumping is considered spam. Spam is subject to lock or deletion at our discretion.

You can find the above in our Ghosts Community Etiquette & Guidelines.

We've had plenty of discussion about networking, lag and matchmaking on these boards. All of it can be searched. Do a search and find those existing discussions. Read what other people have posted and contribute your thoughts to those threads.

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
    Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM