1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 115 Replies Latest reply: Dec 8, 2013 2:42 PM by illstplaya2live Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?
    coolwhhhip

Graphic content filter for a nude girls sign... Haha. I might agree with you if it was actually graphic and more gratuitous throughout the multiplayer.

By the way, I'm sure SP will continue the tradition with the filter.

• 61. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?
    _call_of_duty_fan

Not just for Sexuality, but for other things: violence, foul language(not for mics, I can mute those). Give me a good reason not to include a graphic content for multiplayer.

• 62. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?
    _call_of_duty_fan

I found out where the Octane map is located(Las Vegas), I know there are a lot of strip clubs there, but not every street in Vegas has a strip club on the corner. Oh can somebody give me a good reason why sexuality in a game is a good thing?

• 63. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?
    coolwhhhip

_call_of_duty_fan wrote:

Not just for Sexuality, but for other things: violence, foul language(not for mics, I can mute those). Give me a good reason not to include a graphic content for multiplayer.

Now you're moving the goal posts. This is from your original post...

"I can take violence and even foul language, but when I saw that strip club in the multiplayer map Octane(big signs all around the building) I was pretty dissapointed..."

• 64. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?
    _call_of_duty_fan

That Is my personal opinion, there are others who personally don't like graphic violence, those who don't like foul language, and those who don't like sexuality(Like me), the point is, let players choose what junk they want to see. And once again, give me a good reason not to put in a graphic content option for Ghosts(multiplayer and single player).

• 65. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?
    trialstardragon

I doubt it will ever happen for mp for the sp though it probably will. So you are most likely going to have to just deal with it regardless if you like it or not. No game has ever had such a feature for the mp and doubtfully ever will.

• 66. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?
    coolwhhhip

(in response to coolwhhhip)

That Is my personal opinion, there are others who personally don't like graphic violence, those who don't like foul language, and those who don't like sexuality(Like me), the point is, let players choose what junk they want to see. And once again, give me a good reason not to put in a graphic content option for Ghosts(multiplayer and single player).

This thread and your initial post has been entirely about that silly sign you saw. You clearly said you were ok with the violence and language.

So now, confronted with how rediculous it sounded to put a filter on the game for just one instance of a strip club sign, you want to take on a new cause on behalf of other people.

You didn't think this out very well did you?

But that's ok, since we've moved on now and you have highjacked your own thread, can you point out what you would filter in the violence and language? You had an example for the one sexual reference so what about this other stuff? I need to know before I could give an honest opinion on the filter option.

• 67. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?
    maccabi

_call_of_duty_fan wrote:

I found out where the Octane map is located(Las Vegas), I know there are a lot of strip clubs there, but not every street in Vegas has a strip club on the corner. Oh can somebody give me a good reason why sexuality in a game is a good thing?

what next objecting that the map is set in las vegas as it offends someone who thinks gambling is wrong?

sorry with respect the act of censorship for the sake of censorship is getting ridiculous nowadays where the devs of all videos games draw the line is fine with me.

They have to do certain things to get a game rated as M those things are laws drawn up by sensible people who consider the overal publics feelings towards certain things.. that society takes offence at.. being a freaking PRUDE is censorship too far.

• 68. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?
    _call_of_duty_fan

I just don't get what is with all the negativity and overreacting to a simple suggestion. I mean is this all you people have to do, criticize other players for pointing out that something that is totally inappropriate in a game. I mean what is so hard about putting in a option that lets people filter out any foul language, graphic violence, and immoral sexuality. I don't understand what is wrong with that. Some of you say "well than were do we stop, so we keep going and filter out other things that might offend others as well." No I just stated the three things that people tend to agree on the most that should at least have the option to filter out. Others say "You over reacting to one poster that says nude girls." I don't know if IW has put more junk in the game because I haven't seen the finished product. I'm trying to point out something that will definitely offend a lot of people, so that IW could possibly take it out before it comes out. I'm just a concerned gamer who is trying to speak for me and for my 7 siblings(who buy the call of duty games every year). Just because you can't hear them doesn't mean they aren't there and don't have a voice. So, let me ask you, how does putting sexuality in a game help it? How does putting in foul language help a game? How does putting in graphic violence help a game? And how does putting in a graphic content option hurt a game? If I hear any more attacks on my personal view of this whole matter I will ignore it. This Discussion was started so that I could find out if they were putting in the option. I admit I opened up the whole debate by my original post. Just say yes or no and state your reasons why.

• 69. Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?
    AyoDisablingKese

He's serious?

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next