1 2 3 Previous Next 154 Replies Latest reply: Sep 27, 2013 6:10 PM by trialstardragon Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Forum Feedback

Foxhound-Pro

Hello all,

As you can see the maintenance took longer than it should have, but we're back. Same platform as before, but a newer version.

Please provide feedback and any issues you find while going about your day to day.

Chief Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

• 1. Re: Forum Feedback
    Foxhound-Pro

Changes that are in the works.

• Ghosts theme to be updated.

Issues addressed.

• BO2 URLS to be updated from white to a visible color.

Things to note.

• Themes (Forum Skin) will be updated over time.
    • You can now mention people. I will mention jeepchick. You can do this by using @ and then a username.

Chief Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

• 2. Re: Forum Feedback
    mwfan55

1- can't find my book marks, I looked every where.

2 - I have provided links to assist others with posts from here and they are gone. Are we no longer able to add links from the forum to other posts?

• 3. Re: Forum Feedback
    Foxhound-Pro
    1. If they migrated, then typing it out in your search should populate some links for you.
    2. Elaborate on this. Are you stating that the links are gone or are they simply not displaying? Links are currently issued a white font color. This will be changed. Example: http://www.callofduty.com
  • 4. Re: Forum Feedback
    maccabi

the ask a question thing is stupid, its top of the page and first thing people see they will just assume that's where you post and will knock all the other forum posts down further.

I keep getting an error message "Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here." when i click a link on sub forums  (slightly fixed logged out and in and cleared cookies but its still doing it occasionally if i click links fast or press back a few times)

hate all the pop up windows that appear when i click a feature i've clicked dont show me again on all of them and they keep appearing (this might be something with me and cookies ive cleared cache and nope still doing it)

forums with multiple pages don't show end page link for example http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200744302?start=0&tstart=0  page links go 1-3 and you have to manually press the right button to move to a further page, makes replying and following threads really hard can we please get 1,2,3-last  back?

the speech bubble posts look freaking stupid (personal opinion)

forum still needs to be wider so much wasted space on the right with pointless widgets

fox sending you a dm with other issue

• 5. Re: Forum Feedback
    trialstardragon

Are the ghosts forums still under maintenance? You have to log in to try and see them yet you do not for the BO2 forums.

One other question. How do you delete things from inbox now. Am I just missing the delete button or did they hide it somewhere?

Ok, one more thing to add in, when trying to post and it errors all I get is a small red bubble with no error text. so have no idea what the error is.

Still cant access the ghosts forums by normal log in, but I can go to a recent post I have replied in and get access that way to at least see the forums.

had to disable all email notifications in preferences as well email was getting spammed with every reply to this topic I had 23 messages in my email inbox. Thankfully enough gmail groups them so could delete all at once.

• 6. Re: Forum Feedback
    maccabi

MAJOR ISSUE - im getting inbox messages saying tsd replied to this thread me no likee that at all my inbox will fill with spam

• 7. Re: Forum Feedback
    NoLifeKing29

Is there not a "Go to latest reply" feature on the forum page?

• 8. Re: Forum Feedback
    maccabi

the stupid green bar at the bottom of the page that tells you the "like was successful" is just freaking plain retarded and pointless

on the plus side at least there's no blue lines here

• 9. Re: Forum Feedback
    Momba1

As mentioned above I cannot post any replies; PC BO2 section.

Also, all of the links are now White on White aka invisible.

- Momba

1 2 3 Previous Next