23 Replies Latest reply: Aug 28, 2013 10:41 AM by starbuckfrack RSS

Will there be a 5th DLC? I hope so. Money well WASTED

I30LL0CKS

Hello,

I was wondering if there will be a 5th DLC map pack for Black Ops 2? I wanted to know why Treyarch decided to bring out more multiplayer maps. Like they don't have enough of those already. They must be really stupid if they brought out the Rezurretion map pack that contained five zombie maps: Moon, Nacht Der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa and Der Riese. That was probably the best selling map pack they ever made too. They could have made a lot more money if they hadn't decided to add those multiplayer maps, who honestly gives a f**k about those? Most people wanted them to bring out a zombie only map pack. This wouldnt even need to be Nacht Der Untoten - Der Riese. They could have just added Ascension, Call of the Dead, Shangri-la and Moon. This could have made them loads more money and the zombie fans would have had more to do because lets face it, these maps get kind of boring now. And what is with this Panzer Soldat in Origins? That thing is totally over-powered. The giant robots are also a massive problem, why do we need three of those? Please Treyarch, bring back some old maps. Sorry for the rant, I just feel as though I wasted 4000 Microsoft Points on the season pass as many people have also said. I'm sure many will agree with me.