3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 27, 2013 5:32 PM by deamonomic RSS

rejoining League

deamonomic

Hey all So I just had an idea. One of the biggest issues in League is that fact that people drop out or quit too dam often. I think there needs to be an option to rejoin a game that you were put in. This way if your xbox freezes or you lose connection or whatever you have the option to join back in. While this wouldnt be a cure to the problem I think it would help. Thoughts?

• Re: rejoining League
    SnoSurfer

Would at least allow people that timed out or didn't load in through no fault of their own to get back in there. Obviously if someone quits then they won't be interested in rejoining, and it is likely people might not want to rejoin a game where their team had been a man down for however long it takes to get back in... But it is at least a small step in the right direction... I would vote for it!

trialstardragon

For those with accidental drops would be a nice idea, for those with purposefull drops I think it should force them back in instead of giving them probation. that no matter what game mode or list they choose ti would send them back. So either they finished or had to wait until it was over before palying any other game mode/list at all.

deamonomic

trialstardragon wrote:

For those with accidental drops would be a nice idea, for those with purposefull drops I think it should force them back in instead of giving them probation. that no matter what game mode or list they choose ti would send them back. So either they finished or had to wait until it was over before palying any other game mode/list at all.

I like this idea. In Dota 2, the only way to quit a game is to exit out of the game all together. But it still has the option to rejoin incase you get DC. Sometimes they come back and sometimes they dont. Just had a 3 v 5 game where we won somehow...