7 Replies Latest reply: Aug 22, 2013 7:34 PM by nicedrewishfela RSS

Winning problem

rawrbythename

Does anyone else drop 30-50 kills on kill confirmed or domination an still lose because team isn't playing the objective.

It always happens an i'm sick of it i need an objective playing team please preferred in -6 timezone

Message me. Gamertag: RapidRabbitKidd

• Re: Winning problem
    nicedrewishfela

Wait wait wait... you talk about dropping 30-50 kills then say your teammates aren't playing the objective?

That statement confuses me, since the objective in those games isn't kills, but caps/defends and Confirms.

Not digging at you, just wondering what you are getting at.

trialstardragon

His point was his team was not helping with confirms. You can have a slayer/beast in kc as long as the rest of the team makes the effort to confirm the kills made.

I love slayers that dont go for the tags taht much, I just rush around grabbing them and making my few kills and confirms along the way. Gets me top of lobby most times when that happens. plus both me and the slayer benefit from the confrims toward points for streaks.

nicedrewishfela

But couldn't it also be offered up that the slayer is useless if the team isn't working towards getting the tags? Isn't he just as bad as the teammates he is complaining about if he doesn't go for the objective in that situation?

I don't blame him for looking for teammates, I was just asking him to clarify.

deamonomic

nicedrewishfela wrote:

But couldn't it also be offered up that the slayer is useless if the team isn't working towards getting the tags? Isn't he just as bad as the teammates he is complaining about if he doesn't go for the objective in that situation?

I don't blame him for looking for teammates, I was just asking him to clarify.

just because you drop alot of kills and lose doesnt mean he wasnt playing the objective. Alot of the time you run into the situation where you just cant get those tages. kill 1, kill 2, kill 3, die by the 4th guy in their lil rat pack.

nicedrewishfela

Yeah, I get that guys. I have had similar situations.

I was just kind of taken aback by the fact he mentioned kills specifically in two modes in which kills aren't the primary objective and wanted clarification, which he he answered somewhat down below.

As you know, we just sometimes get folks in here who blame everyone else way too often, just was asking the question.

Thedestoyer

I know what you mean! I went 30-7, with 7 caps and 12 defends, and we still lost. Not to mention all the times I was attempting to cap flags and my teammates just running on by leaving me alone to deal with the hoard of enemies running my way. We'll spawn right on C, I'll jump on to cap it, and my teammeats run right by, to their death, just feeding the enemy team streaks! Ugh.