1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 494 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2013 1:36 PM by BruteXL Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 80. Re: Ghosts MP details from the reveal event
    vims1990

With the hype surrounding the work done on the AI and their ability to do what we can do (i.e. jumpshot, dropshot, strafe and corner-camp ), can they be replaceable teammates?

When you're in those situations where your teammates start dropping out of the match, I was hoping that there would at least be AI to replace them to at least give me some support whilst the game is looking for new players.

Once players start joining in, they'll replace the AI players and the match continues.

Gears of War 3  (which actually worked quite well) and I'm sure there are other shooters out there that had this feature and I was wondering if Ghosts can apply this to public lobbies.

• 81. Re: Ghosts MP details from the reveal event
    birdman4256

That is a very good suggestion my friend! Infinity Ward should implement this into Ghosts and future titles. Fill those empty lobbies FTW

I would still like to also know some unanswered questions from IW.

Will blast shield protect you from all explosive damage including the danger close perk like flak jacket in black ops 2 does?

Will there be a nuke type high end killstreak to keep the game challenging for longer like MW3 was?

Will there be additional notes posted here on what gets adjusted prior to release?

Will the dedicated servers on xbox one be ranked and all players be using them like other games do?

Can off the grid perk be adjusted to only work when mobile and NOT stationary?

Are questions and suggestions posted here really reviewed and considered by IW devs?

Thanks

Message was edited by: birdman4256

• 82. Re: Ghosts MP details from the reveal event
    vims1990

Can off the grid perk be adjusted to only work when mobile and NOT stationary?

I can answer that one for you as Candice did confirm that "Off The Grid" works when stationary so it's not BO2 Ghost perk.

• 83. Re: Ghosts MP details from the reveal event
    achemerys@gmail.com

can someone explain to me the difference between todays global reveal vs the one that was on aug 14th?

• 84. Re: Ghosts MP details from the reveal event
    basketball1367

On August 14, Infinity Ward revealed most of the multiplayer information. Today, we got a new map (Chasm), a new mode (Blitz), and game play. Gamescom marks the first time the public can get hands-on with the game.

• 85. Re: Ghosts MP details from the reveal event
    achemerys@gmail.com

ok..excellent.  thanks!

• 86. Re: Ghosts MP details from the reveal event
    ModernWelfare

People were complaining about SATCOMMS before they knew that it only worked when it had a visual on an enemy. I think that you should keep the three tiers of SATCOMMS in-game, because it does not sound OP. A concern I would like to share with you is select fire. If I heard correctly, it would be featured in this game. In BOII, it made semi-autos and burst weapons worse with reduced range, fire rate, and accuracy. On automatics, it did virtually nothing. Shouldn't automatics benefit from select fire with reduced recoil, and may be increased range, and fire rate if you plan on reducing the range, accuracy, and fire rate for non-auto guns with select fire?

• 87. Re: Ghosts MP details from the reveal event
    RunAndGun1

I wish the gameplay on Chasm lasted longer. It looked like a good map. So far I'm loving the maps for Ghosts.

I still want to see more before November.

• 88. Re: Ghosts MP details from the reveal event
    basketball1367

Agreed. Luckily, there are still quite a few stops on the world tour. I'd expect to see many more maps before launch. I agree: the maps look VERY nice. I would have also like more Chasm gameplay. It was difficult to tell how big it was with the amount of footage we got. I'd have to guess it's a medium to large map.

• 89. Re: Ghosts MP details from the reveal event
    ModernWelfare

I've more questions: have you guys really put in all the content, graphics, and features into the current generation from the next generation as you possibly can? Will there be more verticality in MP maps? Does Spec Ops make a return, or do we now get 5 MP maps instead of 4 and a Spec Ops map?

1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next