8 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2013 6:49 PM by illstplaya2live Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Black ops 3 please

Poolo

Seen enough of the reveal cannot wait for black ops 3 if that is the name of it does anyone know if we have to wait till next november? was praying they would bring it out as new consoles out as a one off

• Re: Black ops 3 please
    Arq0s

no dedicated servers for Ghosts.. gonna be a tough decision come november.

Poolo

yeah they both have connection troubles mw3 and ops buy i find ops 100000 times more fun just the way the game feels sounds and the zombie addition i can only imagine they are afraid they would be outsold by black ops 3 that is why they are both not coming out mabye they dont want to compete with each other i mean look at mw3 can be picked up for £5 from some preowned stores with black ops 1 costing more still says it all

Poolo

i think dedicated servers isnt really possible with the ammount of players worldwide mabye it is must i dont find ops that much of a problem with connection just the odd game here and there but its still playable mw3 however was 90% problems the fact they never even mentioned it being improved is shocking that and the fact ops is more fun is why il be sticking it out on bops 1 and 2 untill a new one comes out

illstplaya2live

What are you talking about? Black ops 3 doesn't come out for more then a year. How can you be excited for something that might not even be a possibility.