12 Replies Latest reply: Aug 3, 2013 9:31 AM by BobbyMcGee RSS

servers

BobbyMcGee

two days ago halfway through the match in tdm plaza the entire lobby red-barred, and i spent a good minute involuntarily running into a wall. came back and actually went positive, like 15-10 with ballistic knife. tried to review in theater and it wasnt there.

just logged into zombies, wierd freeze when someone left the lobby with the music stuck on a loop. it finally un-froze, but was stuck on 0 games and everytime i backed out another 30 sec freeze.

now its telling me server unavailable for zombs and multi, and the version number wont load. as im typing on the web browser its not my internet, but the browser actually wouldnt load and froze when i tried using it without closing this craptavision software. what is going on?

also, im connected at 973kbps, open nat, and yesterday my girl and i tried to split screen on farm by ourselves, the lag was sooooo bad it made it unplayable while showing us at full green bars. seriously is it too much to ask for our version to be playable?

• Re: servers
    BobbyMcGee

still nothing? servers were down a half hour. when i finally got on half the amount were logged in as before they went down, i texted friends and they confirmed them being down as well.

and now they wanna peddle more garbage to us?

ThtGyNTheBckgrnd

I havent been on today. I'll check later and see if i have the same problem. And we could guess that Ghosts would be coming. We haave no other games like this to turn to, so its free money for Activision. It could be a complete pile of **** and there will still be tons of people buying it

BobbyMcGee

just tried another game of tranzit with my girl and 2 randoms. her and i turned on the power, i bought the ak off the wall, and then the game froze for 30 sec and when it unfroze i was downed spinning in circles. the same thing happened to my girlfriend who was using the pad for offscreen, and the other two had timed out. the whole thing happened as soon as the power came on and the electric zombie was free, rd 7. my wiiu then froze completely and i had to pull the power cord

i have asked for help numerous times on this issue, if you think im blowing things out of proportion, seriously play with two players, one on tv and one on the pad, and tell me it doesnt run like trash, i dare you. its not my internet, i have open nat, connect @ 973 kbps and nothing else is ever connected to my network while i play, i make sure of it. something is definitely wrong here. we have a garbage version of zombies that has become completely unplayable with two players on one console and devs or mods or any kind of support just isnt there.

and one last thing, the nuketown thread you people locked, well when exactly did anyone from support (devs, mods, etc.) discuss why we dont get nuketown "at length"? we werent told jack and all that was ever discussed was speculation as to why by our screwed-over community.

why is our version not receiving any support when its clearly broken? why are there numerous broken elements that support refuses to even comment on?

ThtGyNTheBckgrnd

I've had trouble playing zombies on the 2 screens. I was playing Grief yesterday and the connections were horrible. Only time it freezes is when im in a mulitplayer game and i get invited to zombies and i join. Thats when mine freezes. If you really want to get the devs and mods attention on this issue, try posting in the zombies forum. People actually get answers there. I stopped playing zombies a while ago because I really didnt like tranzit. Is it even possible to complete the easter egg on the wiiu?

BEASTAGEDDON

There sure as hell is some funky stuff going down. I always play on best as any less and im on 3 bars and the games awful to play - so get back from my hols, play a few games and im 2 bars, me thinking I left it on any search before I went away when I tried to get some SnD the last time I played, and im still on best. Some games im 4 bars fine, game runs clunky but ok, but every other game I drop to 2 bars and the game blows. Never had this before

WiimotesRus02

Its double xp, its messes up connection every time, but Bobby's problems started before this, and my boy and me had the same thing when he wanted to play zombies with me yesterday. I'm useless at zombies, so i'm just wondering around trying to find zombies to kill (thats all I know what to do) while he's doing other stuff and the game just locks up or kicks us. He never has this trouble on xbox. @Bobby, i'm sure they would fix it if only they knew how. The reason no devs come here anymore is because they can't blame our internet anymore and they damn well know it..

BobbyMcGee

I haven't tried to split screen on my tv yet, but I will test it out because the issue is 100 percent a flaw with the pad. We just went to rd 29 in a custom match, original difficulty, and she had to leave to get cigarettes. So I dumped my money in the bank and she aways has trouble getting over the lava after diner so I took her pad to get her over and there was no lag at all. Mine was pretty bad but nothing like a public match, but hers was flawless. We both had full green bars, as we should since we were obviously host, and my internet is great.

The main reason we decided on the u was for off-screen gameplay with two players, and the way this game runs its just not possible. So how is ghost going to be any different, not to mention it won't have zombies anyway which is another kick to the nuts considering everything the u was left out of this time around. If I wasn't excitedly waiting for mariokart, smash and Zelda I would absolutely have bought a ps3, but why should I have to? Why did everything that should have set the u apart and could have actually made it the best system fall apart? Somebody totally dropped the ball on this one...

WiimotesRus02

BobbyMcGee wrote:

If I wasn't excitedly waiting for mariokart, smash and Zelda I would absolutely have bought a ps3, but why should I have to? Why did everything that should have set the u apart and could have actually made it the best system fall apart? Somebody totally dropped the ball on this one...

I couldn't agree more. Thank god my son loves zelda and mario otherwise I would feel I wasted my money too..

BobbyMcGee

a-trey-u care to comment? i see you logged on a half hour ago...

BobbyMcGee

bumping. and still wanting to hear how and why ghosts is going to be ANY different...