12 Replies Latest reply: Aug 1, 2013 9:09 AM by slayerofzombs RSS

spawns and killstreak protection??

slayerofzombs

ok treyarch how is it you can design a game but cant patch the spawns so we cant be spawn [REMOVED BY MODERATOR]?? or soon as a kill streak comes in there is no delay in being able to use is for enemy teams based on when we spawn in?? or spawn trapped if you changed these annoyings things in mp it would make them a little better and less frustrating its half of the reason i dont get as much as i want out of mp ive always been a zombies fan! but i do mp and can do well. but the spawns are ridiculous and broken

• Re: spawns and killstreak protection??
    OgresBurp

Hell, thanks for tanking the time to contact us today. Are you seeing this on any specific maps? Sometimes spawns can get hectic on smaller maps, when the teams are spread out.

We can certainly forward your suggestion along to the proper department, thanks for the feedback!

^NM

slayerofzombs

hijacked is ridiculous for it even nuketown pretty much all maps! i dont understand when i run inside a building how a loghtning strike still hits me you know? makes no sense as im in a solid building it gets me as i run through the door! but nevertheless i am inside a building. well i hope they take this into serious consideration. and some how change the spawn algorithim so people cant spawn trap or people standing in my spawn before i can even move one inch forward!

Eichenlaub-92

Spwantrapping is a heavy problem in every cod i guess... it would be greattful if the "invent" some new algos.

slayerofzombs

yep i know all about it ive been playing since mw2 black ops 1. this game is by far the worst for it! yep they do need to add new algorithims to protect from spawn killed by streaks like a delay on respawn they cant be used like grenades or emps or say hunter killer they did it with that i think if you chuck it way to early i think im right on that??

anyway for these reasons i cant enjoy mp or keep playing because of these issues id be master prestige by now if it was enjoyable but its not!!!!!

FlavaSprinkles

Thanks, we really do value community feedback!

Just an FYI, the two maps you mentioned are both very small maps. I personally avoid smaller maps if I'm not feeling up to being on my toes right when I spawn, because spawns tend to be very very close on small maps.

This goes double if you're playing an objective game mode, like dom. Not only are the spawns close by, but they can be switched at any time.

^LM

If you need more help, hit us up on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist

slayerofzombs

i know this i know all about spawn trapping. it seems more prevalent in black ops 2 and i know they can flip the spawns and re control them it should be so randomised that they cant be. or next time treyarch! make "BIGGER!" maps.

mw2 was that big almost impossible to spawn trap from my experience. this game was meant to be the best for mp and was the worst in my eyes even zombies was sub par tranzit hell i dont even wana talk about that lol. motd best map and buried so far hope the next dlc is all zombies. most maps are all bad when you spanw nuketown by far the worst which is why i always mostly avoid it! mp is intolerable for me. it just pushed me towards playing zombies more than i already did. at least in black ops 1 as well lag comp seemed to be not as prevalent as it is now. its a pity this game isnt as good as it was made out to be! but then hey thats marketing right?? ..... sell an item no matter the state of it lol. money corrupts absolute! not a good refined product in some cases unfortunately!

ATVIAssist

Our apologies for the frustration! And thanks for supplying us all fo the feedback! We tend to forward these kinds of things up to our developers so they can get a better idea at what are community wants.

If you do need anything else, please dont hesitate to ask away!

^JG

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist  

Twtitter

https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist

slayerofzombs

well i hope so! you could forward the anim error on the zombies map buried that kicks everyone out of the game when the limit gets exceeded! i just saw a livestream 4 players kicked off because of it this stupid error. you treyarch make camos but dont fix the things that really matter. clearly all about the money and not a good product do you like being hated? sure seems like it! lol :@

FlavaSprinkles

Yup, that's something that we're looking into!

I completely understand that it's super frustrating, which is why we always come on here and try to get as much info from everyone as we can. The more info we have, the faster any issues can be solved.

The same thing goes for feedback, so thank you again.

Let any of us know if you need more help or have more questions.

^LM

If you need more help, hit us up on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist.

slayerofzombs

well i really hope! so a multi billion franchise with all that money! instead of recycling it all and not changing any of this could make such a great product! this game wont even run on the ps3 which just says alot how treyarch treat gamers and consumers! this wont kill cod but its getting to the point where it will. prime example this has put me off buying cod ghosts il be getting the new gta though no doubt.

activision are becoming money hungry ba$tards to be honest i mean come on how much money does one person need or a company?? never going to spend it in a life time!

well they must know the spawns are bad this has been the worst cod by far after mw3 i didnt think it was possible in all honesty! the franchise is dying and not surprising with this amount of lazy incompetence that comes from treyarch lol.

ivoornelas

Actually I was very disappointed with this game respawn. First the idea of not having time to respawn is ridiculous. Lets play totally disorganized and totally without the minimum of strategy by playing in groups. If you feel good, there are 2 or 3 places to respawn in the game and if you put a landmine in place, the opponent literally born dead. Not to mention the possibility of killing the opponents when they are born only in getting respawn stopping and waiting for the opponent birth. For diversar times I supreendido with players born on my side.

If the intention was to transform the Activision game into something "RUNNER" and without any skill to play succeeded. After you find 90% of players running it crazy to kill and without any strategy and those are some strategy are hampered by a ridiculous respawn.

Another aspect that makes the game bad is the submachines. As a weapon like this has a alance shot better than a M27. It is not possible that you do not have one of ACTIVISION consultant weapons to specify how it is possible to hit an opponent at a great distance with a submachine. At most it should be difficult to focus on the opponent great distances. This only creates the idea that you are again making the game to play "runners".

Already snipers are highly disadvantaged by not possess scenarios involving camouflage.

Another factor is you take the "ricochet" in games. You know how to find bad players who live hindering the progress of the game, killing the own team. Yes you should just do it and not die also suffered the infraction die.

Another factor is the physics in this game. With a STRIKE manages to hit me inside of a house? I do not know the house collapsed on top of me. This happens several times in NUKETOWN. It is not possible that you do not see it, as well as certain shots pass concrete walls and steel barrels do not pass. If I want to show many places that this happens.

Well, this is just a few details of what makes this game a disaster. Sell ​​a lot does not mean that quality and it became BLACK OPS. Sells a lot, but the quality is dropping every day.

slayerofzombs

i agree ive spawned in the middle of gun fights had hit markers or killed by kill streaks why in the hell is there no spanw protection?! makes no sense to me at all. yep more often than not another stupid factor outgunned by a five seven pistol or b23r is absurd! i know i dont get how the streaks get you when clearly i have ran inside a house!!!

there is one thing for sure this game was not beta tested by any professionals or real gamers with any sense of logic they rushed it out did it as fast as they could and left it at that. no communication with the older people of the community. the anim error on buried still unfixed! question is will it ever get fixed? if not they sold everyone a broken map that is unplayable and everyone should be refunded as it does not do as it should! well that might be just fmj shoots through any wall! as far as i know with the bullets but lag comp hit detection is ridiculous.

i was in one game the map where you can fall off and jump up the ladders i forgot its name. anyway it was sooo laggy everything was all jittery everyone lagging but still able to move but killing people was bad i mean **** even the stealth chopper was jittering it gives people with crap connections host or good i dont know. but i rarely pull host but when i do my god! i cant kill anyone its like bullets dont register the host always suffers its why i cant stand mp black ops 2 for this has to be the biggest failure i cant even be bothered to type out all the faults there are way to many to list!